Got a CO today

tina&steve

That's good going, again congratulations.

I checked the aspc processing times this morning and our application was e-lodged on 24th July but paperwork received in the office on 30th July, they are now allocating co to those from 1 august in our visa subclass (496), so hopefully not long now for us either.

But well done to you guys, hopefully be hearing again from you soon to say you have your visa.

Well done Tina,

We applied online for our 175 18th October so about a month later. It will be interesting to see if we get a CO in a months time. (Aren't holding our breathe:biglaugh:)

Pete

Great news on getting your CO and your meds sorted :v_SPIN: Fingers crossed for a speedy visa now :o

Lisa:wubclub:

Thanks Lisa, Hope to be Adelaide bound real soon.

Can I ask you Lisa do you like it where you are? I.ve been looking a property on the net in that area and can get quite a bit for our money. More important do they have Barber Shops there?

Hope I don't sound nosey just doing a bit of research.

Thanks Tina x:)

Guest Aussiebound

Congratulations, ours came through yesterday. We have our medicals booked for 12th december so will be a bit further behind you with the visa. I'll keep tracking yours to see what sort of timeline we will have.

Sarah

Congratulations, ours came through yesterday. We have our medicals booked for 12th december so will be a bit further behind you with the visa. I'll keep tracking yours to see what sort of timeline we will have.

Sarah

Thats great news, its a good but scary feeling, isn't it.

We had more good news today someone we know wants to buy our house so we'll save a few bob as no estate agent fee's.

Let me know how your visa goes with you. Race ya to Adelaide Ha Ha.

Tina x:p