Nearly there!!

Guest louiesmum

Guest louiesmum

Hi

I hope someone will be able to help. We've been asked for our passports Yippee!! However my dilema is: when we were asked originally to send passport copies (back in march) all our passports had over 2 years, however my youngest sons passport as of Feb 08 will have under 2 years do we need to change his passport before they will issue visas or proceed to next stage

Guest nickey and neill

hi there,

my kids passports will have less than 2 years in too....we have been told however that it is ok, and even if we have to get new passports after the visas are issued we can just carry the old one with it showing the valid visa.

hope that helps

Guest graandjac

:DWhen we started this process last jan the first thing our agent asked us to do was to get our passports renewed if they had under 2 years left, so all four of us did. The reason being that it could be hastle to have to renew them from oz. Also iam not sure that if you renewed your pasport after the visa has been put in it that it would automaticly be transfered..? the visa that is.

A friend who goes to oz every other 6 months for 6 months at a time renewed there passport recently and when it was returned the visa was missing....which they didnt realise until at the airport...!!! hope this helps Cheers Graham:wacko: