I am hoping someof you might be able to help me.
We will have lived in SA for 2 years in April - and I want to be super-organised and get the application in asap so am trying to find out what I need to get together for this.
If you're able to help with the following I would be very grateful!
Thanks so much in advance...
- First: I am presuming it is 2 years from the date we arrived in SA isn't it? - And not the date the visa was granted???
- We have pay slips for every month my hubby worked with hours stated.. do I need to copy these and get them verified by a JP?
- Do I need a Mortgage Statement too?
- I don't need medicals unless asked I believe - but Police Checks must be completed before the application is put in? Where do I get these from and how long do they take?
- I read somewhere on here that you can apply a month before your 2 yr date.. is that right?