August 2007 Applicants

Guest carters

Guest carters

We have finally had news that our application has been receipted and payment taken.

We were beginning to think it had been lost or rejected.

Our agent has said that we will be acknowledged in 12 weeks time, does this sound right?

I am finding it difficult to keep the dream alive!

Nikki

Guest louiesmum

Hi

Ours was receipted in Aug & we are now just waiting to hear when to go to Australia House to have our visas put in! Finally. I know how hard it is the waiting but you will get there. We are still waiting but I can finally see it all happening! Good Luck & it will happen

we are also august applicants - but 23rd :wacko: - so i expect acknowlodgment in about 2 weeks. then about another 2 months till CO and then it all depends on how quick we are with pcc and medicals i guess :goofy:

this all from reading lots and lots of other timelines - sad, eh?! :jiggy:

Guest c4ndygirl

;) congratulations!!!! We posted ours on the 3rd of August so we are hopeing that as you have heard so will we....

We keep thinking ours was lost in thepost and are still hopeing its on someones desk!!!

Will let you know when we have any news.

xxx:jiggy:

Guest carters

Thanks for your replies, perhaps it will speed up now. The e-mail from the diac said :-

The Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre is allocating resources to address

the existing backlog of applications that have yet to be receipted and

acknowledged

Perhaps they have drafted in some of santas elves to get the visas through for chrismas!

nikki:wideeyed:

Guest nickey and neill

things are finally starting to move....for those that are waiting....ours was received at embassy on 07 aug and we finally got official acknowledgement today. just have to wait for reference no now but at leas we know we are finally in the system!!!

wont be long now.....Mozzy take note.....i know from reading your posts that it has been a long wait for you!!!...nearly there!!

Guest c4ndygirl

Hi there,

Not sure if you read my post - woohoo!! i got a bit excited, we got our e-mail on friday the 16th, and they said they had taken our money, so at last we are in the system too..

Let us know when you hear

xx

candia:D

Guest ben&sharon

Well, we're £900 worse off, and I never thought I'd feel so happy about it! :jiggy:We finally have a receipt. So ours wasn't lost in the post either!! And now we wait some more........ But at least I know things are happening now - it's such a relief. Fingers crossed for everyone else that's still waiting now.

Sharon.