• Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1

      Again visa 475!!!

      Hello, my husban and I are already living in Adelaide for 1 year and a half. We won't be able to meet the 1 year full time requirement due to business in our country. Do someone here knows if we are able to ask for an extension? For how long the extension can be required?

      I've passed hours trying to find an answer to this but it seems that is not a very usual case.

      Please help me!!

    2. #2

      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2009
      4 times

      You can get an extension of one year, but it will only ever take you to four years past your initial visa grant date.

      As I understand it, the extension is granted automatically by DIAC

      Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 487)




    Similar Threads

    1. 475 Temp Visa to a Permananet Visa
      By worrall in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 16-09-2011, 07:48 AM
    2. Spouse visa for 475 visa holder
      By mistofmind in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2010, 05:03 PM
    3. temp visa to permanent visa
      By tean in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 09-04-2010, 11:02 PM
    4. Visa 405-4 Year Investment Retirement Visa (temp)
      By richjop in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 17-05-2009, 04:35 AM
    5. Visa 475 - My visa processing
      By Max_vn in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 09-03-2009, 02:27 PM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums