State migration online form

Guest owenker4

Guest owenker4

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone can help with this one. My OH is a Telecommunications Engineer and his skills are listed on the SSML as Communications Linesworker :biglaugh:, however when we came to submit our online form this is not listed on the form, so we have submitted as Technician and Tradeworker!!! Does anyone know if this will be a problem.

Please note there are other Telecommunication roles on the online form but these are not the right one :skeptical:

Have submitted now, so a bit late with the question I suppose but just wondered if I should be trying to contact anyone and let them know what we have done.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks Kerry and Neil

Guest littlem

It may be worth a call to them as i thought the nominated occupation had to match the occupation on your skills assessment. I could be wrong though!

Good luck with your application, we applied last night

Michelle

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone can help with this one. My OH is a Telecommunications Engineer and his skills are listed on the SSML as Communications Linesworker :biglaugh:, however when we came to submit our online form this is not listed on the form, so we have submitted as Technician and Tradeworker!!! Does anyone know if this will be a problem.

Please note there are other Telecommunication roles on the online form but these are not the right one :skeptical:

Have submitted now, so a bit late with the question I suppose but just wondered if I should be trying to contact anyone and let them know what we have done.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks Kerry and Neil

Guest owenker4

Michelle,

thanks for reply do you know how they are contactable by phone? What skills are you applying through? A long drawn out process isnt it !!!

thanks Kerry

Guest littlem
Michelle,

thanks for reply do you know how they are contactable by phone? What skills are you applying through? A long drawn out process isnt it !!!

thanks Kerry

Hi Kerry

Someone else may come along that knows better but I couldn't see a phone number only email gsm.sa@sa.gov.au

Michelle

Guest littlem
Thanks Michelle,

Ive emailed that contact today so just waiting xx

Good luck, i am sure it will be fine but best to check now, otherwise you will just worry about it, and this process is stressfull enough.

Michelle

x