TRA passed at last

Guest chillyanna

Guest chillyanna

At last i have passed my TRA. :D

Well really i passed it some time ago but thanks to a mix up at the TRA office in Australia i have just found out today that i have passed. my application was sent to my agents on the 09th august. after a long wait my agents GO MATILDA contacted the TRA to ask why the delay? storey is they passed my application then sent it back with another surname onthe application,:shocked: thus it was not recognized by my agents then sent back to the TRA.

now the mix up has come to light i am to get my certificate with MY name on the front:). so fingers crossed i can now move on to the next stage.

it has been strange watching people pass TRA who applied a lot after me

i would like to thank all the team at GO MATILDA for sorting this out for me

Blimey geezer :shocked:

I thought you were a lot further down the line than that. Mind you, you would be without the mix up. Well I reckon a beer or three is the order of the day.;) So onwards and upwards. Next step visa application? What one you going for? Hope this runs a bit smoother and therefore faster for you. :D

Pete