Oz prepare yourself!! We have our Visa's

Guest louiesmum

Guest louiesmum

Hi Everyone!!

Our visa have been granted!! I just cannot believe it!! I am so excited, nervous, sick , Happy all rolled into one! The bubbles will definately flow in our house tonight Wow Its a great feeling:goofy::jiggy::biglaugh:;)

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

Very many congratulations, as Keith said let the chaos commence and we'll have prawns poised over barbies awaiting your arrival, if you're going to be drinking bubbles maybe give the old sparkling shiraz a go.....its wonderful:jiggy:

Hi Everyone!!

Our visa have been granted!! I just cannot believe it!! I am so excited, nervous, sick , Happy all rolled into one! The bubbles will definately flow in our house tonight Wow Its a great feeling:goofy::jiggy::biglaugh:;)

Great news guys, enjoy the feeling and the celebrations.

Guest louiesmum

Hi All.

We will be going when house sold & loose ends tied up! Aiming for asap but realistically i reckon about April May but before if we can. We have up until 8/9/08 to move or at least validate visas if we have to. I can't stop smiling. (Ps Traci & Matt looking at your progress you dont seem far behind us! You will hear soon! We got CO Aug. med & PC done sent Sept .

We are just soooooo happy happy happy!!!

Cheers

hi I hope you don't mind me asking but I notice your age is over 40 but are you under 45? The reason I ask is some very close friends of mine in the uk want to come out here (she is a chef ) but they have both just turned 45 as it looks like that is the cut off age for an independent visa? If there is a way they would love to know as they are both sooooo fed up now thinking it's all too late!!

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Wendy,

Sorry to say this but at the time of the application the main applicant must be under 45. Maybe others know different but as far as I was told that is the cut off point, I don't know what would happen if they got their application in before their 46th.

Hope they find a way around it.

Martin and Val