adding partner in 475 visa

Guest Jass017

Guest Jass017

hi all i got my 475 visa in 2010 and i just went to australia for my first entry requirement now i want to aaply for my wife visa as i have 475 vis can u plz tell me that what ae the documnet which i have to collect for this visa and which form which i need to fill as i checked on diac web site thereis not and detailed information available to add partner after getting 475 visa is there any need of ob ehich i have to show in australia as right now i am in india i dont have any job in austalia .plz tell so how can i apply fir this visa i want to take my wife with me in australia. and how much time it will take . is there any need to fill form 47A or i only need to fill form 1276 to apply for my wife visa plz let me know i am very muck confused about this.

thanks