Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
      4 times

new adelaide recruit.

hi all. i was on with a application for western australia via a 176 visa, i was told that it was the best way to get into the countryas a electrician general. today the visa agents rang me and said it had been taken off the state migration plan.
      i was quite shocked but they have told me i can get into south australia (adelaide) on a 176 in about a year? dont know if thats true. so we have been looking and adelaide does look more appealing than perth area, house prices etc look more resonable and its not as isolated. what are the work prospects like????? i am a electrical technician and worked for many companys within that role, plcs, ac, dc drives automation, fault finding etc planned maintenance etc. i ham also qualified as a tester and inspector c&g 2391 , 17th edition etc etc. been working for myself for 6 years in all of the above sub contrcting etc.
      how do i get a A class license once i granted a visa.?? whats the pay rates like?? where are the best areas to live within a reasonable budget... north south.......please can anyone help me with these questions. me , girlfiend rachel and 2 boys , josh 14, tyler 11.
      thanks for any help in my confused but excited state.

1423 times
      Hey hey welcome to the forum mate.....

I have a mate who uses this site he is a sparkie.....his name is tooeasy take a look for him and drop him a pm....he knows pretty much all there is to know about jobs wages etc etc...who to avoid and where to look....

PM him he always willing to help fellow poms out....