woo woo a case officer!!

Guest theclarkes

Guest theclarkes

Checked our on line status earlier and as i watched it was changing to met!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few things with hubbies work are requested but soooooooo happy. Hubby has flu so cant even celebrate, so im off to bed now and will definately celebrate tomorrow night.

Flights are booked for Feb 14th so hopefully we will just about get the stamp in time.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Adelaided here come the huge Clarke family!!!!!!!!!! (in numbers not size lol)

Lorraine

Guest guest3462

Massive congratulations!!!! That is such a boost for you! I'm going to check mine now!!! :-)

10 minutes later....... No such luck for us today i'm afraid, we will have to continue with the daily routine of checking the emails and website! I know Rich's passport number and TRN number off by heart!!! Lol!

Hopefully they'll have caught up soon and it'll be our turn, but they only confirmed our application at the beginning of Aug '10 so we may have some time to wait yet. May I ask when you lodged your application please?

All the best, see you on the sunny side very soon!!!

Julia x

Guest guest7008

Hi, congrats !! We are relatively new to pio, but I noticed you said you are a large family, how many children do you have? We are a large family too, our visa process is under way and hoping to go to Adelaide later this year, we are from Hampshire good luck with everything!! Helen

Excuse the lack of brain cells but I am doing our visa myself. Once we have state sponsor and apply to DIAC for the visa, is that when we get a case officer? I have been told its around 8 weeks after you get the case officer that the visa arrives?

Thanks peeps.

Guest theclarkes
Massive congratulations!!!! That is such a boost for you! I'm going to check mine now!!! :-)

10 minutes later....... No such luck for us today i'm afraid, we will have to continue with the daily routine of checking the emails and website! I know Rich's passport number and TRN number off by heart!!! Lol!

Hopefully they'll have caught up soon and it'll be our turn, but they only confirmed our application at the beginning of Aug '10 so we may have some time to wait yet. May I ask when you lodged your application please?

All the best, see you on the sunny side very soon!!!

Julia x

Hi julia, sorry didn't get back to you earlier, was so excited and tired last night!! In answer to your question we lodged in sept 09, 176 offshore visa, I thought it was quicker if on a 457?? Well its all a bit surreal, flights are for 14 feb and we arrive 16th, god I hope we have made the right decision!!I guess time will tell. I got fed up typing in that TRN number and last night when I saw it all had changed was shell shocked! Anyway good luck guys on ur PR. We are starting off in christies beach so a nice relaxing start!! Lorraine xx

Guest guest3462

We thought it would be easy too lol!! No such luck, we shuld be called the badlucks instead of the churches! We have moved up to cat2 now with the smp and the fella at diac (we are on first name terms I have rang him that many times!!!!) told us that we should be put to the top of priority for our dates due to the professions.

We are just down the road in Aldinga beach about 10 mins away so if you fancy a brew when u arrive drop me a line!

Julia x

Guest theclarkes
good to see your progress at last!!!

and oh boy, you'll be here soooo soon :)))

say hi to neil from me - and we are in christies too ;)

Hi suzy, getting very nervously excited now!! Thank you for all your help with neils artc, he says hi!! He's busy scannin documents at the moment for our case officer. Will drop you a email when we are finally there, maybe we could meet up? We haven't a clue where to go in Christies for a meal out or anything!! Fingers crossed our info we r submitting is enough and we get the grant before 14th. Lorraine X

Guest Jules37

Congratulations!!!! Ours shows as met too!!!!!! I can't believe it not had any e-mails requesting the meds though even though it shows as requested on our status. Don't want to get our hopes up but hope this means things are moving for everyone now!!!!

Jules

Hi suzy, getting very nervously excited now!! Thank you for all your help with neils artc, he says hi!! He's busy scannin documents at the moment for our case officer. Will drop you a email when we are finally there, maybe we could meet up? We haven't a clue where to go in Christies for a meal out or anything!! Fingers crossed our info we r submitting is enough and we get the grant before 14th. Lorraine X

was nothing really :cute:

wow, all this scanning - so different to when we did ours. all paper :err:

looks like it's moving along nicely - yep, we'll deffo meet up!!!