We got our co

janice1uk

had a call from agent saying we have our CO. Now waiting for my new born sons passport to come back so he can be added to visa then we can do medicals. Police checks been sent today. It suddenly feel real after all this waiting and i suddenly feel a bit scared lol. We are cat 2 applied Nov 09.

:DReally pleased for you & Kev. Shouldn't be much longer now...

Take care x

:DReally pleased for you & Kev. Shouldn't be much longer now...

Take care x

Cant believe it we have been so laid back didnt rush to get Myles his passport only sent it off this week. Then we have been advised to renew mason and Mitchels as they expire in August so sent them off yesterday. Booked medicals for 4 march cutting it fine though. Did your Hubby get another job and hows things going.

haha you'll find it all comes too quickly - you think you've got plenty of time then boom... it hits you lol...

Yeah he starts on monday... things are good at the mo...

The emotional rollercoaster will begin for you now (if it hasn't already)... you'll have plenty of ups and downs but the main thing is your actually getting somewhere now. Have you any idea when you'll be wanting to move over?

haha you'll find it all comes too quickly - you think you've got plenty of time then boom... it hits you lol...

Yeah he starts on monday... things are good at the mo...

The emotional rollercoaster will begin for you now (if it hasn't already)... you'll have plenty of ups and downs but the main thing is your actually getting somewhere now. Have you any idea when you'll be wanting to move over?

We still have to sell the house and the market is rubbish at present so alot depends on that but we hope to come and stay within the year of grant. dont want to spend a load of money varifying and then spend the next year saving what we spent if that make sence. I think money will be tight for a while but it will be well worth it.

Guest guest3462

Congratulations!!! Wow it really won't be long now!! Hopefully the passports will only take a week to get back to you. That's just reminded me that carys's has expired!!!