Sponsored State App!!

Hughes'Roberts

Evening Everyone!!

Need a little help please....... Can anyone send me some examples of the questions they ask on the SS application form or the form itself would be great. We are not in the position to submit straight away and I cannot seem to access it.

Also is it correct that you have to get the form witnessed i.e by a solicitor??

Cheers

Nat & Gaz:jiggy:

Hi we applied for our state sponsorship at the beginning of the year and are still waiting to hear fingers crossed x

I have had a look on our form that we summated and the question asked were your work experience , a 200 max word essay explaining why you choose south Australia , a financial declaration of 25000 for one person and then 5000 for each dependant although this doesn't need to be verified at this stage,and how you found out about south Australia.

Hope this he's bait, do you have an agent ?

Good luck

The wardles x

Hi we applied for our state sponsorship at the beginning of the year and are still waiting to hear fingers crossed x

I have had a look on our form that we summated and the question asked were your work experience , a 200 max word essay explaining why you choose south Australia , a financial declaration of 25000 for one person and then 5000 for each dependant although this doesn't need to be verified at this stage,and how you found out about south Australia.

Hope this he's bait, do you have an agent ?

Good luck

The wardles x

Hi 'The Wardles'

Many thanks for your reply....i will take this on board.

We have our fingers crossed for you. I am sure it will come through any day now! We are going it alone without an agent. Our circumstances are straightforward so we felt we didnt need the help or a bigger hole in our pockets. Are you guys using an agent?

With regards to the financial side of things were a little confused on whats considered as a 'dependant' Is this a child or someone that would be financially dependant on the main applicant. My OH is the main applicant and i am going on the visa a secondary person but i will not need to rely on him for income as i have always worked full time so therefore not a dependant....mmmm....i am not so sure though!

Nat & Gaz

hi hughes/roberts i went through state sponsor a year ago, dependant is for kids up to 18 and any young adult finacalliy dependant on you. My son at uni came under this bracket it suits well as because my other son who works has to migrate independant of us and so the extra cost.You as spouse will be included in hubbys grant.

hi hughes/roberts i went through state sponsor a year ago, dependant is for kids up to 18 and any young adult finacalliy dependant on you. My son at uni came under this bracket it suits well as because my other son who works has to migrate independant of us and so the extra cost.You as spouse will be included in hubbys grant.

Thanks for your reply Bosco!! I was thinking it was something on the lines of what you have said! I am not his spouse just yet....getting married next year:D! lol

Nat & Gaz :jiggy:

think you still qualify if you can prove to haved lived together as couple for atleast 12 months

We've been saving all invites, pics, tenancy agreement, got a joint savings account plus we'll have a confirmation of our wedding date too so it should be enough info...we've been together 6 years...feels like 20 sometimes loli