We got our visa granted on wednesday, done the celebrating and Im still in shock as we only found out we had a co last friday..
Told my mum and I shed a little tear, but she knows how much we want this and was really supportive.
Still have the house to sell and in the current climate, I dont know how realistic a sale will be so may have to consider renting for a while.
Hoping to get to SA this sept if all goes to plan.
Good luck to all those still waiting.