We have a case officer

Guest Angie12

Guest Angie12

Just found out this afternoon that we have a case officer :D very exciting , and nerve racking stuff !! We've booked the medicals and gonna sort out the forms for police checks in the morning , don't want to hang around for anything we just want to get it all sorted and on our way, can't wait . :jiggy:

Good luck to everyone else waiting, fingers crossed you hear something soon.

Angie xx

Guest MutleyCrew

Snap!! We got the news yesterday and wow we are so excited on one hand and nervous on the other! Good things come to those that wait - so they say!!! Good luck and all the best.

Mark & Vicki.

Just found out this afternoon that we have a case officer :D very exciting , and nerve racking stuff !! We've booked the medicals and gonna sort out the forms for police checks in the morning , don't want to hang around for anything we just want to get it all sorted and on our way, can't wait . :jiggy:

Angie xx

Congratulations! Us too! So excited, have become even worse bore! Good luck all still waiting, think its going to be a good month!

Gill x:D

Guest Angie12
Congratulations! Us too! So excited, have become even worse bore! Good luck all still waiting, think its going to be a good month!

Gill x:D

Well done !! I think you could be right , what a good start to a grotty , miserable week !

I don't think even the weather could ruin my mood at the mo :biglaugh:

Angie x

Guest Angie12
Snap!! We got the news yesterday and wow we are so excited on one hand and nervous on the other! Good things come to those that wait - so they say!!! Good luck and all the best.

Mark & Vicki.

Cheers guys, have written a little something on your thread too :D

Keep us posted on how ur getting on.

Angie x

Congratulations! Our agents have also contacted us telling us to now get medicals and police check in the next 4 weeks. No one has mentioned case officers but im assuming we must now have someone looking at our application. Any ideas?

Guest Crushfamily
Congratulations! Our agents have also contacted us telling us to now get medicals and police check in the next 4 weeks. No one has mentioned case officers but im assuming we must now have someone looking at our application. Any ideas?

Check your application on line using the document check list. If you see things like birth certificate = Met , Proof of skills assessment = Met you can be sure someone is looking at your application.

We got our Case officer today but we have an agent so well worth the money IMHO!

Guest Angie12

Thank you all , and well done to all of you that found out yesterday too :) it is fab news and at least we can see that we are getting somewhere now , i can see this year going in a complete blar !! as we hurry to get our house finished while we wait for our visas.

Good Luck to you all, hopefully not much longer :)

Angie XX

Angie xx

We had the same news this morning, all mixed emotions now:huh:

Guest Angie12
Congratulations everyone!!! Maybe us tomorrow huh? :) xxx

Thanks :) yes i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, hope you hear something soon, its horrible waiting !!

Angie X X

Guest Angie12
We had the same news this morning, all mixed emotions now:huh:

Snap !! very exciting but totally stomach churning stuff :) I know we are making the right decision for our family but there is always gonna be a little bit of doubt untill we get over there, settle down and make it our home. Keep positive and the end result in mind, that is what i'm doing :jiggy:

Angie X X

Snap !! very exciting but totally stomach churning stuff :) I know we are making the right decision for our family but there is always gonna be a little bit of doubt untill we get over there, settle down and make it our home. Keep positive and the end result in mind, that is what i'm doing :jiggy:

Angie X X

Thanks Angie! After our visa being lodged in Oct 09, we have been waiting around doing nothing since, and now it's all full steam ahead:jiggy: It's going to be a rollercoaster, but very glad things are moving now:D x