Yes,at long last we have a CO....hALLELUJAH!!!

Guest barb

Wasnt to sure at first but yes we do have a case officer. Meds are booked so off to Manchester for those in two weeks. All other things getting done this weekend. Still worry that something will go wrong, WHAT! I dont know but worry anyway. Now all we have to do is sell a house,been let down once, 6 days before contracts signed now have to start again. Just cant wait to get over there Good luck to every one still waiting and well done to you guys who are on your way.

Congrats... Great news! on 17th Feb we got ours too :)

Hey, can anyone have any idea usually how much time it takes to grant the visa after CO? I just done my Med last week.

CONGRATULATIONS! Its such good news so many people at long last getting co's. I not sure how long it takes ,we have been told anything from two weeks to a month. Good luck with everything.

• 4 weeks later...
yepiiiiiiii.... finally last week DIAC issued Pre grant letter of our 475 visa... as my wife is in Sydney, she needs to come back & after she'll come visa stamping will happing.. :)

Congratulations! Really great news.

:jiggy: