CO at last!!

Guest hettstar

Guest hettstar

Anyone on a 175 skilled visa there is hope yet!!

Hi all have'nt posted much on here before so i will start by saying hi im Tania, Hubby is Paul (carpenter/joiner) and we have a son who is 8 and daughter whos 4 heading for adalaide and after 2 years of waiting we finally got a case offier :jiggy:can't believe it we got a blank email just saying CO name and then checked online as we have no agent (did it all ourselves) and everything except police checks and medicals are changed to MET. So excited!!!! So sending police checks today in post and ringing medicals. So one step closer just hope nothing changes as i asked our case officer if prioity changes would she drop us and SHOCK she said: I cannot make any guarantees as processing priorities are subject to change. But as it stands, once I receive you Medicals and Police clearances I will be able to finalise the application so yes they would!!! could'nt believe it so getting medicals asap im thinking like tomorrow lol. Was quite surprized by this but fingers crossed this will not happen.

Good Luck to everyone out there still waiting, there is light at the end of a very long tunnel x :)

Hi Everyone,

Just checked my mail box this morning and guess what we have got a CO.

We can't believe how quickly everything is going as we only submitted our application online on 26th November last year. That is less than three months!!!!

We started the process off in September last year when we applied for state sponsorship from SA, then got the sponsorship approved in October and now we have a CO. To say we are delighted is an understatement. We are over the moon and we should be booking the medicals today.

We wish everybody else who is still waiting for CO the best of luck and yours will soon come as well.:D

Guest hettstar

Seems more people are getting co about time!! Medicals are booked for Thurs and they can send them by E-Health (email) as we have a e-visa and would reach australia in 48hrs!!! very impressed and sent police checks 2day 1st class, so i hope we get visa by april so we can go out for 4-6 weeks as kids have 2 weeks off for half term. Then we can decided where were heading in adalaide looking at woodcroft and happy valley area, going to look around some schools, see what jobs are about for carpenters ect ect ect. Can't wait to go out there and then come back sell up and away we go!! Thats the plan any x

Guest hettstar

Were thinking woodcroft, happy valley but what to have a good look around first and then decide when we go for 4-6 weeks. Feeling very excited just need that visa then all go go go!!!

Guest Paula H
Anyone on a 175 skilled visa there is hope yet!!

Hi all have'nt posted much on here before so i will start by saying hi im Tania, Hubby is Paul (carpenter/joiner) and we have a son who is 8 and daughter whos 4 heading for adalaide and after 2 years of waiting we finally got a case offier :jiggy:can't believe it we got a blank email just saying CO name and then checked online as we have no agent (did it all ourselves) and everything except police checks and medicals are changed to MET. So excited!!!! So sending police checks today in post and ringing medicals. So one step closer just hope nothing changes as i asked our case officer if prioity changes would she drop us and SHOCK she said: I cannot make any guarantees as processing priorities are subject to change. But as it stands, once I receive you Medicals and Police clearances I will be able to finalise the application so yes they would!!! could'nt believe it so getting medicals asap im thinking like tomorrow lol. Was quite surprized by this but fingers crossed this will not happen.

Good Luck to everyone out there still waiting, there is light at the end of a very long tunnel x :)

A HUGE congratulations to you. Did you get your police checks done already then? We only had our 175 visa lodged online last week so we are in for a very long wait :sad:

Congratulations, we got our co last week meds due on wednesday also after almost two years of waiting. The closer we get the more anxious Im becoming that something will go wrong. Cann't wait to get over but we still have a house to sell,AHHHHH!!!

Guest hettstar

Well done to the rest of you all that are getting co's

Palua do the police checks and medicals when co asks for them, they only last 12mths so do'nt do them earlyier as they cost around £600-700 depending on family size we did ours at Knightsbridge london lovely doctors was in and out in 45mins!! xrays and medicals all in one place and price list is on there website.

We have are house to sell and hope to go and live in adelaide in sept time before my youngest starts school.

Guest Bokkiegirl

Huge congrats! And also to all that got CO's!

We got ours the 2nd of Feb.. Waiting patiently to see if he needs anything else .. My nerves! Being so close is so scary.. !

Let's hope for great news for all of us pretty soon!

hi,we have just sent our police checks back too and had our medicals last monday.We too have beenl looking at happy valley and glenelg-isnt it hard deciding where to settle.I have spent hours looking through different suburbs and then trying to get info about them on here.We lodged our visa in sept 2009 so its been a long wait.May be we'll bump into you one day in happy valley lol,take care and good luck Clare,Tim,katie 8,harvey 5 and josh nearly 2 .