Can anyone help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest markv

As of 27 November 2007 the ASPC Admin Section is processing applications as follows:

Onshore Applications: receipting and acknowledging applications received on 26 November 2007.

Offshore Applications received after 1 September 2007: receipting and acknowledging applications received on 26 November 2007.

Offshore Applications received prior to 1 September 2007*: receipting applications received on 24 August 2007 and acknowledging applications received on 27 July 2007.

hth

Dear Mark

Yes, they are receipting to those dates but beware. I am in the middle of a huge mess right now as my application arrived in Adelaide on 21st of August and they have taken my application charge twice and NOT RECEIPTED IT AT ALL! Money exited my account on both the 21st of November and again on the 28th of November and without a receipt or acknowledgement, my agent is getting no joy trying to get a refund. WATCH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!

Liz

Hi Selia

When we sent our application i sent an international cheque so that i didnt have to wait for them to take money out of our account.

As for receipting applications for the 24th Aug 07 , i have sent another email this week to ASPC and they have sent one back saying that they are receipting applications for the 16th Aug 07 so i am a bit confused.

markv :err::chatterbox:

I can't spell either!! Somehow you must have got an old lodgement email. They are receipting per Moozy's email. I know I sometimes have received old emails while everyone else had different info. My email definitely said the same as MoOzy quoted. Try sending it off again! My sister/brother in law's application was received on the 30th of August and they haven't been receipted yet either.