Well heres my problem i'm 45 in june ,ive taken my vetassess pratical on tuesday ,so hopefully if ive past ,I should get my results late next week and were all set to apply for SA SS ,we could even send it in the same day ,but it seems to be taking a lot longer than we expected and were told by agent.which may mean we don't get everything back in time to lodge before june.
Ive been watching everyone else on the time line tread and it seems to have come to a stop for most of you.
Are agent asked us yesturday if we would like to go for a different state instead of SA ,I said no ,as we really like the look of adelaide and it just seems to fit the life were looking for,but WA seems to be moving along with things a lot quicker ,so now I just don't know what to do .
Weve still at least a week to decide but it just feels like we are having to make a life changing decision at least once a week ,so do any of you think SA state sponsorship board will get themselves in gear or should we try else were.
I'm thinking are agent was being over optimistic with his 4 week turn around.What do you all think ,I'm applying as a Heavy Diesel Mechanic ,which we've been told is a cat 2.
Thanks in advance Kev.