Need help regarding sonsorship !!!!

Guest petal

HI THERE,

SPOKE TO MY IMMIGRATION LADY YESTERDAY AND FOUND THEY HAVE REC OH TRA

QUALS SO FINGERS CROSSED ON THAT :goofy:..

IN THE MEAN TIME IM TRYING TO GET ALL THE PAPER WORK TOGETHER FOR STATE S WHICH I GUESS IS THE SAME DOCUMENTS AS WAS SENT FOR TRA BUT ALSO THE COVERING LETTER..

SHE SAID I WOULD NEED TO GATHER ALL THE EVDENCE IN WHY WE WANT TO GO ADEALAIDE SA

IS IT ME BEING STUPID IS THIS WHERE I HAVE TO WRITE WHERE WE WANT TO LIVE

LIVING COSTS, HOUSES ETC ...

COULD ANYONE LET ME KNOW IN WHAT THEY PUT IN THERE LETTER AND DOSE IT HAVE TO BE REALLY LONG WINDED OR BASICALLY WHERE WE HAVE FOUND OUT FACTS ABOUT SA :chatterbox:

I LOOK AT THIS SITE MOST DAYS AND I KNOW THERE IS OTHER THREADS ON THIS ISSUE BUT CANT FIND ONE WITH THE IFO I WANT,

HOPE I HAVNT PUT A JINX ON OUR TRA RESULTS BY RUSHING AHEAD BUT AS YOU ALL KNOW TRYING TO GET AS MUCH DONE AS POSSIBLE :eek:...

THANKS GUYS

REGARDS SUSAN X

Guest andrew_obrien
HI THERE,

SPOKE TO MY IMMIGRATION LADY YESTERDAY AND FOUND THEY HAVE REC OH TRA

QUALS SO FINGERS CROSSED ON THAT :goofy:..

IN THE MEAN TIME IM TRYING TO GET ALL THE PAPER WORK TOGETHER FOR STATE S WHICH I GUESS IS THE SAME DOCUMENTS AS WAS SENT FOR TRA BUT ALSO THE COVERING LETTER..

SHE SAID I WOULD NEED TO GATHER ALL THE EVDENCE IN WHY WE WANT TO GO ADEALAIDE SA

IS IT ME BEING STUPID IS THIS WHERE I HAVE TO WRITE WHERE WE WANT TO LIVE

LIVING COSTS, HOUSES ETC ...

COULD ANYONE LET ME KNOW IN WHAT THEY PUT IN THERE LETTER AND DOSE IT HAVE TO BE REALLY LONG WINDED OR BASICALLY WHERE WE HAVE FOUND OUT FACTS ABOUT SA :chatterbox:

I LOOK AT THIS SITE MOST DAYS AND I KNOW THERE IS OTHER THREADS ON THIS ISSUE BUT CANT FIND ONE WITH THE IFO I WANT,

HOPE I HAVNT PUT A JINX ON OUR TRA RESULTS BY RUSHING AHEAD BUT AS YOU ALL KNOW TRYING TO GET AS MUCH DONE AS POSSIBLE :eek:...

THANKS GUYS

REGARDS SUSAN X

When i did my visa i just put things like i red wine which is from SA and that i that i like the idea of a city that is not over crowded, that i want to visit rundle mall as i always view its webcam, and put what area of SA i wanted to live ask your agent im sure they will help

Guest cornish Busdriver

Remember bull****e baffles brains.

Mention low crime rate compared to the UK, Schooling if ya have kids, the mix of culture and diversity, housing, weather, more secure future; basically anything that sucks up lol lol lol.

They seemed to like all that sort of stuff when i done mine.