Visa

Guest donna1

Guest donna1

Had fab news at 12.50am this morning we have been granted our visa, and also we have been given family sponsership so can go anywhere which is much better as my mum lives in NSW, still in shock cant believe after all this time it has finally happened, will be having a bottle or 2 of bubbly tonight

Good luck to everyone who is waiting seems to not take long once you have CO it took us a month to get answer from date of being given CO

Very happy family from Bucks

:biglaugh::biglaugh::cute:

Guest Angie12

Congratulations :) thats fab news , well done now all you've got to do is decide when your off :o

We've got a CO , the meds are booked for next week and the police checks have been sent off , so fingers crossed we'll have our visas soon :) I think i'll be the same and will need a number of drinks to calm the nerves !! :biglaugh: very exciting thou.

All the best

Angie x x x

Guest guest3462

Wow congratulations!! We just have to wait for a birth certificate and passport for isla so we can get islas medical done. Our CO says we are ready to go once she has these! :-)

Guest bishvegas

Congratulations! Really happy for you. We've just been for our meds today and police checks sent off so now just have to wait that little bit longer. Good luck with everything x