Skills test - vetassess

Guest Mizzmp

Guest Mizzmp

Horah my OH passed his bricklaying skills test!!!!!!!!! Now we need to submit our online sponsorship form but there doesn't seem to be anywhere that shows a pass certificate? I need to send the hardcopy evidence but dont know what to send as proof. Surely we dont have to wait for a hardcopy as that will totally delay things?

Help!

Guest teamV
Thanks Nat.

I keep checking the email but nothing yet, only know he passed at it says successful in the vetassess tracking bit.

x

I'm the same ,hope it's this week or early

Next week .

Guest Mizzmp

Im gonna stay up late tonight and phone them, I hate not knowing. I will update you all once I have phoned them. The email should come through within a couple of days really as the vetassess account says "successful" so we know he has passed.

Guest teamV
Im gonna stay up late tonight and phone them, I hate not knowing. I will update you all once I have phoned them. The email should come through within a couple of days really as the vetassess account says "successful" so we know he has passed.

Hi did you phone and if yes did you have any luck with them,as I was thinking about phoning myself,

Kev.

Guest Mizzmp

Hi Kev,

Not phoned yet im phoning this evening (Weds 9th march). I have phoned DHL and they have quoted £35 to have it couriered over within 5 working days so im doing that. I think they start the 8 weeks timescale from when they get the hardcopies so every day counts for us.

Will put update on here soon as I phone around 10pm this eve.

Chloe x

Guest teamV
Hi Kev,

Not phoned yet im phoning this evening (Weds 9th march). I have phoned DHL and they have quoted £35 to have it couriered over within 5 working days so im doing that. I think they start the 8 weeks timescale from when they get the hardcopies so every day counts for us.

Will put update on here soon as I phone around 10pm this eve.

Chloe x

Thanks ,i'd pay £35 for pease of mind arrrrg ,so lets see how your get on ,don't forget there off monday as its labour day.

Kev.

Guest Mizzmp

They already had labor day off last monday according to my aunt in Perth but could be diff in Adelaide.

All this worry over an 8 week wait when our visa will be 12 months approx! Shocking.

Guest teamV
They already had labor day off last monday according to my aunt in Perth but could be diff in Adelaide.

All this worry over an 8 week wait when our visa will be 12 months approx! Shocking.

Its just what it says on the web site, VETASSESS - Vocational Education Training and Assessment Services ,I've only really got till the end of june, as i'm 45 then and theres all the changes in july ,so I want to get going, as do you and everyone else:arghh:

Guest Mizzmp

My OH is 45 this June 11th! Talk about sweating lol. WA are only taking 4 weeks to confirm sponsorship but you have to prove 7/10 years work which we dont have all the accounts for. Could prob swing it but Id rather not have the hassel. Perths ok, I was there 2 years ago but Adelaides better for us as a family with lower costs.

Guest Mizzmp

Hi guys,

I phoned vetassess last night. They said we need to wait for the actual letter to come through to send with sponsorship docs. She assured me it would be with us by Fri next week! Fingers crossed as Ive already submitted our online form and you only get 30 days!

Guest teamV

Hi been checking all morning to see how you got on:D so thanks for that,hope that leaves you plenty of time,my agent said we had to wait for the letter,so hopefully we can apply by next friday.

Kev.

Guest Matt & Suzi

Hi I was just wondering when you applied for vetassess, we applied online 9th Jan and docs received 16th Jan but still haven't heard anything.

Suzi

Guest JayandEm

Hi

Did you receive it by email or in the post? We're still waiting to hear, OH did the plumbers practical on 21st Feb, the outcome changed to successful last week but still not received any docs!