ss questions

Guest pixie7

Guest pixie7

Hi I'm hoping you wise people can help.

I'm waiting on my skills assessment and want to start preparing for the State Sponsorship form.

What doc's do I need? Do I need CV/references/etc Do they need to be certified? Do I need any documents at this point proving our de facto relationship? Did people include info to prove that there are jobs in Adelaide that they could do or any info proving that they have been in touch with agencies/companies etc?

I'm hoping to get everything together so as soon as we get the skills assessment back we can get SS started. So any info/tips/advice would be gratefully accepted.

I have my IELTS next month as I'm a Primary Teacher.

Thanks

Guest Claire
Hi I'm hoping you wise people can help.

I'm waiting on my skills assessment and want to start preparing for the State Sponsorship form.

What doc's do I need? Do I need CV/references/etc Do they need to be certified? Do I need any documents at this point proving our de facto relationship? Did people include info to prove that there are jobs in Adelaide that they could do or any info proving that they have been in touch with agencies/companies etc?

I'm hoping to get everything together so as soon as we get the skills assessment back we can get SS started. So any info/tips/advice would be gratefully accepted.

I have my IELTS next month as I'm a Primary Teacher.

Thanks

Hey,

It is optional to send your CV, you have to send a letter from your employer - the documents do not have to be certified, just normal photocopies.

You don't need proof of de-facto relationship.

You need copy of all family members passports, copy of IELTS results, copies of amy australian qualifications if you sat this, we were advised by our agent to have a financial statement completed and this was to be signed off by our solictor, but this wasnt requested on the SA application - but we sent this anyways.

We have submitted our application and received confirmation on the 2nd of Feb that the complete set of documents were received :). Oh you will also need to have the Application cover page printed off ad signed off by a solicitor/justice of peace court, this is printed off during the competiton of thr online form, this also details all evidence/proof required.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Claire x

Guest alex27

Hi there,

not sure if i did it wrong, but i didn't have a solicitor/justice of peace sign the form. I just had a friend at work witness it. And my application was accepted and approved-think you just need someone else to sign and say it is you...

Its a long time since I applied for SS but I approached various agencies - sent them an email saying something like my name is X I am moving to Adelaide and does your agency recruit for positions in Y (and then provided a bit of background and my CV). General response was yes looks interesting contact us when you get here - and that response I included. (I see you are a teacher so maybe contact various teaching bodies to find out about teaching in Oz and include their responses with your application)

I also printed off Ads for jobs in my field, jobs in related fields that I could do and unskilled jobs that I could do to prove that there were work opportunities.