Medicals

Guest alex27

Guest alex27

Hi

I'm a little confused about what to bring to the medical appointment in Knightsbridge. I spoke to a woman there when I made the appointment and she told me to bring the two forms. But when I looked on the website, it says eHealth applicants don't need the forms. Am I an eHealth applicant if I applied online?

Also, when I go to check my status on the DIAC website, there is an option to click on both forms but it says 'an error occurred'

Should I just bring the forms and speak to them there? Hopefully they know what they are doing!

Guest alex27

thx for your help.

did you use this eHealth service? im so confused!!

added to this is all the drama involved in getting police checks from 4 different countries...

Guest get carter

Hi!

I checked this out as I too was not sure, we have our medicals this Wednesday at The Bridge Clinic. I had a look on their website and it states what certain sub visa'ss need to be using the electronic version. Yours was not on there, we are going under 176, so we too do the paper version.

Hope that helps you!

Best wishes,

Treena