vetassess time line

Guest dazla80

Guest dazla80

Hi all, just wondering how long vetassess took to do your assessments, from the day you made the first payment, till the day you wer told you made it? ours is going quite quick but it is feeling like forever!:arghh:

Guest teamV

Hi your time line seems about right ,I never had an interview ,as I did a pratical test instead ,be aware on the interview that they don't speak english ,it's oz and thats completly differrent,loads of things on the test day that confussed everybody ,so don't be afraid to ask the meaning of a question and make sure they understand your answer.

My practical was on the 22nd of feb ,Ive passed but still waiting for the paperwork to arrive ,the news is it should be here by friday ,but tomorrow would be nice.:arghh:

Kev.

Guest Mizzmp

OH took his skills test 22nd feb in london for bricklaying. We know hes passed but STILL no letter! Panic has set in as I am told it takes 8 wks for state sponsorship from when they get your papers (please let me know if its actually from the date you apply online instead so I can sleep)! Hes 45 this june 11th so we are skin of teeth now. Please god let the letter arrive monday so we can courier it.

Thanks guys.

Guest Matt & Suzi

last time (jan 07) we applied for vetassess it took 4 weeks, but we have had to re-apply under a different occupation coz the other one is no longer on the list

Guest jaxndel
last time (jan 07) we applied for vetassess it took 4 weeks, but we have had to re-apply under a different occupation coz the other one is no longer on the list

Poor Matt & Suzi, That's terrible. Didn't you go out to Oz once you got your visa even for a holiday? We have had our medicals but are still waiting for my BP reports from doc to go to clinic then it should be a few weeks til we get our visa. We have had our house on the market for 14 months now. It has sold once but the buyers pulled out. Just 'doing the place up' at the moment and de-cluttering (as much as you can with 3 kids). Good luck with your visa though and good luck with your house. Hopefully the housing market is moving a bit now. Will keep everything crossed for you. Jackie :arghh:

Guest Matt & Suzi

We decided not to take a holiday to Oz and validate the visa, because we thought it would be cheaper to re-apply, and also we were planning to take our dog and as time went on we decided he was too old to travel, and he has arthritis. He is still with us and is now 13.

If getting the visa is as easy as last time that would be wonderful (fingers crossed for all of us)

I have a good feeling for this week.

Guest Matt & Suzi

We applied for vetassess on 9th Jan and sent the paperwork the next day. I rang vetassess last night just to check everything was ok and they said they were just waiting for us to send the paperwork, which we already have, so its obviously got lost in the post and now we have got to photo copy and certify everything again. Aarrrrhhhh!!!

She did say that most peoples vetassess are taking 12 weeks.