Anyone used a solicitor to certify docs for AHPRA???

Guest donna888

Guest donna888

Just wanted to know if anyone got away with having a solicitor certify their docs for AHPRA rather than using a JP/Notary???

Many thanks for your time looking..

Donna

Guest donna888
Is AHPRA a skills assessment department? We used a solicitor for OH's skills and they were fine. Only about £3.00 each :)

Hi

Ahpra is a body that registers nurses and other health professionals. Think they are quite pedantic on who can certify documents, was wondering if any other nurses got solicitors to do it for their Ahpra registration.

Donna

Guest donna888
Iv used a solicitor, oppss everything gone so will have to wait and see.

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Just a quickie - did you do stat decs for ahpra for health/criminal etc? did you get the solicitor to sign these too??

Thanks Donna

Guest Guest6899
Hi Lisa

Just a quickie - did you do stat decs for ahpra for health/criminal etc? did you get the solicitor to sign these too??

Thanks Donna

Dont remember doing that either, lol, think iv bloody cocked this part up!!! :biglaugh:

Lisa

Guest donna888
Dont remember doing that either, lol, think iv bloody cocked this part up!!! :biglaugh:

Lisa

Hi lisa, if. U check out criteria 5 on ahpra state there are 4 stat secs that need doing. I just got a solicitor cousin to witness those will get notary for the certified docs. Did u send anything for c5 ?

Donna

Guest Guest6899
Hi lisa, if. U check out criteria 5 on ahpra state there are 4 stat secs that need doing. I just got a solicitor cousin to witness those will get notary for the certified docs. Did u send anything for c5 ?

Donna

Missed that too, :biglaugh: dont think iv done very good on this!! i will drop them a mail and see what they say. Sorry im no help on your questions at all you maybe better asking somebody who has done it all correctly.

Good job i'm too knackered to care at the moment. :goofy:

Lisa,

Guest nicandchris

what on earth are stat secs?:eek:

Donna

Guest nicandchris

got no idea if i did those - sent the whole lot certed by a notary £80 sent to peyton to check and send but that blokes left now so hope he got it right!

Ooops bit of a typo there but it is statutory declaration

donna

Guest Guest6899

Iv had a reply from ahpra they just said they will advise me of any problems and i can resend, so will just wait and see. Luckily i think i have plenty of time to sort this.

Lisa