worst and best week ever.

trevorpayne

After taking medical on the Wed 9th of March I got a phone call the following Monday saying that my blood sample showed positive and that wife and daughters where ok.

Well I will admit my arse was twitching like a rabbits nose.

Drove like a nut case back to Manchester with the wife, to have a second and more accurate test which is 99% accurea and would normally cost £ 175.00 but they said it would be free.

I got the phone call today to say there had been an error on the 1st test and everything was fine and the second and more accurate test was clear.

After having 2 of thee worst day and nights of mine and my:biglaugh wife's lives and then getting the good news everything was fine.:D:D:

We then had a second viewing on our house and accepted there offer.

They say luck comes in three's so you may here that I have won the lotto on Friday.:jiggy::jiggy

Guest WAITINGAME

Well I will admit my arse was twitching like a rabbits nose......

God this made me chuckle...haaa brilliant am still laughing now...!! just read it out to my husband too.

Am going for my medicals in manchester on 1st April...how did they go ? how long etc.

Brilliant news on the house mine is going up for sale this week ...well there taking the pictures on friday.

Its my turn to win the lottery on friday or saturday ...am not bothered really...Good Luck

Lindsey

The doctors are fantastic honest and straight talking. They are pretty straight forward or so I thought.

BLOOD TEST.

Urine test.

Hep A+B because of tattoo.

Tried to find my six pack but I had hidden it to well.

Eye test.

Then the Xray.

Good luck with the test.

BY the way which area are you looking to settle in when the visas arrive.

We are looking around Hallett Cove and Noarlunga.

Guest WAITINGAME
The doctors are fantastic honest and straight talking. They are pretty straight forward or so I thought.

BLOOD TEST.

Urine test.

Hep A+B because of tattoo.

Tried to find my six pack but I had hidden it to well.

Eye test.

Then the Xray.

Good luck with the test.

BY the way which area are you looking to settle in when the visas arrive.

We are looking around Hallett Cove and Noarlunga.

Thanks for the advice how long did they take i have two boys a 6 yr old and a 2 yrs old thats gets bored very easly.

Areas Woodcroft, Happy Valley...that kinda area...

When are you planning to move there...?

Hoping to go go around Sept time.

It take's approx about 1hr to 1hr.30.

from arriving dong the urine test sitting in the waiting room for ten min or so.

The parking though is daylight robbery 55 English pence for 15 min so have plenty of change , wheel clampers and ticket wardens are mustard.

There some graet shops in the centre and china towns within walking distance, so if you have time worth a visit.

Guest WAITINGAME
Hoping to go go around Sept time.

It take's approx about 1hr to 1hr.30.

from arriving dong the urine test sitting in the waiting room for ten min or so.

The parking though is daylight robbery 55 English pence for 15 min so have plenty of change , wheel clampers and ticket wardens are mustard.

There some graet shops in the centre and china towns within walking distance, so if you have time worth a visit.

Yeh i have worked in manchester to no were it is, am going to get the train only takes 20 mins and a bit more fun for the boys.

55p for 15 mins....bloody hell it was cost us for 4 to go on the train £7.10...bargain.

We are going to make a day of it and have some lunch out somewhere maybe Yum Yums in the printworks...its great there.

So why you leaving sunny Bradford....your not to far from me...Littleborough / Rochdale

Guest Tina P

We then had a second viewing on our house and accepted there offer.

They say luck comes in three's so you may here that I have won the lotto on Friday.:jiggy::jiggy

Hi

Congratulations on selling your house must be a big relief :notworthy:

Tina

Leaving Bradford was a tough decision we had to way up the beaches and sunshine of Adelaide against our thriving up and coming city.

Honestly though its going to be hard to leave my mum and dad and my daughter Lauren is going to be gutted.

Hope all goes well and let us know how things go for you.

See you out there.