Well here we go

Guest helene73

Guest helene73

TRA submitted on Friday so I have everything crossed for a positive result. My visa agent has said we can make a start on the SS so it will be ready to lodge as soon as the results from the TRA come in.

Feeling very positive at the mo, but what will be will be :)

Guest helene73
Hi Helene73,

We are submitting our State Sponsorship tomorrow, good luck with your TRA. What profession are you in?

Leeanne

Good luck too Leeanne. Let me know how you get on :)

I am a hairdresser Leeanne. In a bit of a rush to get lodged by 30th June incase I get took off the list.

Guest leeannekays

I know, there are so many changes up ahead. My other half is a Refrigeration Engineer, we should find out in 8 weeks if we get State Sponsorship then can submit the Visa straight after.

Keep in touch.

Guest helene73
I know, there are so many changes up ahead. My other half is a Refrigeration Engineer, we should find out in 8 weeks if we get State Sponsorship then can submit the Visa straight after.

Keep in touch.

Yeah will do, and I will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Guest petal

HI THERE

WE SENT OH TRA 4 WEEKS AGO I JUST WISH WE CLD GRT OUR RESULTS ITS AGONY

WAITING BIT HOPEFULLY WE SHOUD HERE THIS WEEK IT NEXT WEEK LATEST :eek:

OUR MIGRATION LADY SEEMS TO THINK WE WILL.BE FINE AS DOSE OUR TRA GUY SO I'M

TRYING NOT TO BE TO HOPEFUL ÚTIL I SEE THAT NBR. :o

OUR TRA GUY SAID TODAY THERE IS A BIT OF A BACK LOG AS IT SEEMS EVERYBODY IS GETTING THERE PAPERWORK IN BEFORE THE CHANGES !!!!

GD LUCK WITH YR APPLCATION AND KEEP IN TOUCH , AS SOON AS WE Get RESULTS Ill pm you

Good luck

Susan :D

Guest helene73
HI THERE

WE SENT OH TRA 4 WEEKS AGO I JUST WISH WE CLD GRT OUR RESULTS ITS AGONY

WAITING BIT HOPEFULLY WE SHOUD HERE THIS WEEK IT NEXT WEEK LATEST :eek:

OUR MIGRATION LADY SEEMS TO THINK WE WILL.BE FINE AS DOSE OUR TRA GUY SO I'M

TRYING NOT TO BE TO HOPEFUL ÚTIL I SEE THAT NBR. :o

OUR TRA GUY SAID TODAY THERE IS A BIT OF A BACK LOG AS IT SEEMS EVERYBODY IS GETTING THERE PAPERWORK IN BEFORE THE CHANGES !!!!

GD LUCK WITH YR APPLCATION AND KEEP IN TOUCH , AS SOON AS WE Get RESULTS Ill pm you

Good luck

Susan :D

It horrible waiting on things isn't it, good luck to you and I would love to know how you get on especially as we are practically at the same stages :)