Flights booked!!!

Guest leemina

Guest leemina

We've booked our flights today, flying on the 17th August 2011, which is wierdly strange as its exactly one year from the date of lodgement of visa. Countdown now begins, yeah!!!!!

We've booked our flights today, flying on the 17th August 2011, which is wierdly strange as its exactly one year from the date of lodgement of visa. Countdown now begins, yeah!!!!!

Ooooo...how exciting!! What a great way to start the weekend! I am sure August will soon come round! CONGRATS!!

Were only at the SS stage so we have a bit to go yet but i cannot wait to be in your position with a visa granted and flights booked!!!

Nat & Gaz x

Guest bosco

hi guys i dont post a lot but read and follow a lot on forum , just to let every one know i got case officer today. visa lodged march 10, skill solid plasterer. medicals and police checks requested, plus multitude of paperework to fill out , thought all thast was over but delighted anyways

Guest leemina

Hi guys

Thanks for the replies, our heads are spinning now. Soooo glad that we've got the flights booked, got a date to work towards now.

Tean - Prices varied during August, there was a few options of how to do the flight.... layover, stopover a night etc. We decided on a flight that arrives in singapore just after 7am local time and departs just before midnight the same day, so were gonna do a day room to get our heads down. There were a few options that seemed good but when we thought about it more just didnt do it for us.

Havent even started my AHPRA registration process yet, need to get that started this week, but not too worried..... yet.

Just looking at short term rentals now, lots to think about.

Good luck you guys, your visas will be here shortly. Since we got CO its flown by.

x

Guest hughescl
Hi guys

Thanks for the replies, our heads are spinning now. Soooo glad that we've got the flights booked, got a date to work towards now.

Tean - Prices varied during August, there was a few options of how to do the flight.... layover, stopover a night etc. We decided on a flight that arrives in singapore just after 7am local time and departs just before midnight the same day, so were gonna do a day room to get our heads down. There were a few options that seemed good but when we thought about it more just didnt do it for us.

Havent even started my AHPRA registration process yet, need to get that started this week, but not too worried..... yet.

Just looking at short term rentals now, lots to think about.

Good luck you guys, your visas will be here shortly. Since we got CO its flown by.

x

How exciting, hope our visa comes soon we are also hoping to fly out around August time, good luck with all your packing and sorting, busy time ahead :jiggy:Claire

Guest leemina
How exciting, hope our visa comes soon we are also hoping to fly out around August time, good luck with all your packing and sorting, busy time ahead :jiggy:Claire

Hi

You'll be madly checking your online status this week then wont you??? Should get your visa this week or next if my timeline is anything to go by, hopefully, will keep my fingers crossed for you. We're going in August as we didnt want the kids to miss too much schooling. What does your oldest think of the move?? My eldest is 13 too, he seems to just go with the flow, not too bothered about leaving school here etc. My youngest is 11, he'll miss his friends more i think, eldest will definately miss his xbox, hahahaha.

Good luck, keep us posted.

Guest hughescl
Hi

You'll be madly checking your online status this week then wont you??? Should get your visa this week or next if my timeline is anything to go by, hopefully, will keep my fingers crossed for you. We're going in August as we didnt want the kids to miss too much schooling. What does your oldest think of the move?? My eldest is 13 too, he seems to just go with the flow, not too bothered about leaving school here etc. My youngest is 11, he'll miss his friends more i think, eldest will definately miss his xbox, hahahaha.

Good luck, keep us posted.

Hi

My eldest is ok with things, doesn't say much realy. We are aiming for August for same reason with school and it will be nice for them to finish when everyone else does. Both mine love their xbox. Getting so excited now!!! :jiggy: