How do we hear we have co if using agent?

Guest littlem

Guest littlem

Morning, we are with go matilda and are waiting for contact from a co. When they decide to ask for meds do they contact us or go Matilda? If it was go Matilda would we have an email when waking or would it be after 9? Stupid question I know bit feel a bit pathetic asking my agent this direct i am sure i am a complete pain in the bum to them already......Can anyone who has been with go Matilda answer, thanks

Guest karyn1

Hi! I know how your feeling as we were the same! We were not with Go Matilda, but with an agent, and our CO contacted the agent directly, then she (agent) contacted us straight away, and yes, think it was after 9am ;)

Guest emmaandlee

Hi,

We used Go Matilda - it seems ages ago now.

In general they will always contact you. The only time I was connected by anyone other than Go Matilda was when my State Sponsorship was approved. I think the head office is in Southampton, so it will be UK time. I know when it came to filling out the State Sponsorship forms, we were contacted by the Go Matilda office in Melbourne, but everything else was done from the UK.

I used to contact my agent by email whenever I wanted an update, and they responded back promptly each time.

Good luck! Its a long process but well worth it!

Emma

Guest littlem

Thanks for the replies I am being obsessive lol! My diac page has not changed but some people say it dosent. We have been cat2 for 3 weeks now and I am so impatient I just want to get the call.

Guest littlem

Well Sharon me being little miss impatient am all ready got police checks in envelope and have all the meds info but John won't let me do anything :-( till we get request. He's obviously the sensible one.

Guest Guest6899

Were with Go Matilda and iv received a email today stating to get meds done and police checks as should have a CO within 2 weeks, the mail from DIAC is also attached. OMG moving quickly now!!!

Lisa

Guest littlem
Were with Go Matilda and iv received a email today stating to get meds done and police checks as should have a CO within 2 weeks, the mail from DIAC is also attached. OMG moving quickly now!!!

Lisa

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Has your online application changed Lisa or is it just the email from Go Matilda? I am so excited cant think of anything else.

Michelle

Guest Guest6899
:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Has your online application changed Lisa or is it just the email from Go Matilda? I am so excited cant think of anything else.

Michelle

My online application still states being processed, but i had this sent from my agent:: i have not put all details due to security!!

Dear Lisa Jane Sedgley,

Re: Subclass 176 (Skilled Sponsored),

I am writing to advise that your application will soon be allocated to a case officer for assessment.

Under the Priority Processing arrangements for General Skilled Migration the highest priority is given to Priority Group 2 - applications from people who are nominated by a state or territory government agency with a nominated occupation that is specified on that state or territory's state migration plan.

Processing of Priority Group 2 applications is such they are now being allocated to a case officer to be assessed within a fortnight of receipt of their State/ Territory nomination form (Form 1100).

Lisa

Guest littlem
We were allocated a case officer yesterday!! meds booked police checks sent!! all systems go...........

Great news Lisa, we have booked our meds for 4 April, police checks sent, all systems go here too, I have 2 A4 sheets of things to do before we go now. :goofy:

Guest Guest6899
Great news Lisa, we have booked our meds for 4 April, police checks sent, all systems go here too, I have 2 A4 sheets of things to do before we go now. :goofy:

My printer nearly had a coronary yesterday printing off loads and loads of docs, lol. spent most of yday and part of today, on the telephone arranging reports, sorting, filling in and posting. Im more or less sorted now until the medicals, we could have took them earlier but went for the cheaper option + not a good time (you probally know what i mean!!. were paying for them to go electronically so should still be within the time frame.

Its all very frightening!! iv wanted this for years and now im scared stiff.

Lisa

Guest moviemummy

Hi

Our agent is OEV in Edinburgh. I can honestly say I have never had bad avdice from them, maybe not what I wanted to hear at that time, but they have always been honest and correct. I have asked lots of questions and there are days that I feel like a stalker!

We all need to remember that these guys depend on referral business. So they won't mind and if they do...there is always this and other forums etc! We are paying for a service here, don't be afraid to use it.

L x