YIPEEE a c/o at last

waynecaz

It has been a good day for CO allocation as we got one too. Yay!

Team 2 - We have just been asked to provide work experience evidence. - Easily done. Have asked for a reference from work today and will need to copy them some payslips etc.

Well Done waynecaz and littlem :)

Guest Angie12

Well done, congratulations !!!

All good things , come to thoughs who wait :o well done for your patience, can't believe you've waited for so long !!

Not much longer and you'll be out there :)

Hi Wayne and Caz, If you want to speed things up then go ahead and complete the medicals, this will speed things up. However do take into consideration that you have to be in Australia to validate your visa 1 year from the date you completed your medicals. Therefor if you do your medicals in May 2011 and dont get the visa until December 2011, you will have to validate your visa's by the May 2012. I am really looking forward to one of my old time friends, who I have known since we were both 7 years old. (34 yrs) Wayne we have so many old memories from our school days and our lads holidays and many many nights out at the weekend. Get your bags ready mate because we have so many future memories to share. Speak to you both on Skype very soon.

Tony and Jane x