Wooohoooo we got our visa!

Guest bishvegas

Guest bishvegas

:biglaugh:Just found out this morning that our Visa has been granted! What a fantastic start to the day. Lots of celebrating to do this weekend. Still in shock at how quick the process has been for us, 4 months from application to Visa being granted! Good luck to everyone still waiting, hopefully it won't be too much longer x

Guest Crushfamily

Can I ask please when your medicals were received in Sydney and how long they took to get there? We had our meds on 1st March and were posted by the clinic on the 10th March and nothing yet! We were told that they should arrive within 3-4 days at the clearing centre! Thanks

Guest jaxndel

Congratulations to you both - that is great news. Hopefully we too will get ours soon. When are you moving out there? Do you know where you are moving to??

Guest hughescl
:biglaugh:Just found out this morning that our Visa has been granted! What a fantastic start to the day. Lots of celebrating to do this weekend. Still in shock at how quick the process has been for us, 4 months from application to Visa being granted! Good luck to everyone still waiting, hopefully it won't be too much longer x

Congratulations!! our meds very finalised today so I hope ours is this quick Claire:jiggy:

Guest Angie12

Congratulations , what a fab start to the day :) Enjoy all your celebrating this weekend , i'm sure you've got loads to sort out before you go :jiggy:

Good luck :cute:

Fantastic news! You must be on a high. How do you know when you definitely have your visa? Is it just by checking the online tracker (which I avidly check), or does the case officer e-mail you?

Enjoy your celebrations, now the countdown begins.........

Guest bishvegas
Can I ask please when your medicals were received in Sydney and how long they took to get there? We had our meds on 1st March and were posted by the clinic on the 10th March and nothing yet! We were told that they should arrive within 3-4 days at the clearing centre! Thanks

Well we had our meds done on 2/3/11. The kids' were sent off the next day and received on 04/3/11. They then showed as 'finalised' on 6/3/11. Ours were sent on the 4/3/11 and showed up as finalised on 10/3/11. Hope this helps. I was obsessed with going online to check the progress! I'm sure it won't be long for you now x

Guest bishvegas
Fantastic news! You must be on a high. How do you know when you definitely have your visa? Is it just by checking the online tracker (which I avidly check), or does the case officer e-mail you?

Enjoy your celebrations, now the countdown begins.........

Yes we found out this morning by checking the online tracker (which had become part of my morning ritual) and our status had changed to 'Applicant Approved'! We also got a call from our agent shortly after to confirm the news. If you're not using an agent I think the Case Officer will e-mail you directly.

Guest bishvegas
Thats wonderfull news, so pleased for you. when are you planning on going and have you decided where in Adelaide yet?

Michelle

Hi Michelle. We just need to sell the house now so are hoping to be out there by September. We really like the Port Noarlunga area so are hoping to secure a rental somewhere round about there. Really excited now but lots to organise before we can actually go!

Guest bishvegas
Congratulations to you both - that is great news. Hopefully we too will get ours soon. When are you moving out there? Do you know where you are moving to??

Hi. We are hoping to be out there by September if we sell the house. Hopefully moving in or around the Port Noarlunga area when we eventually get there. Keeping our fingers crossed that you get your grant soon x