| || |
We are just waiting... waiting... & waiting...
We have our medicals next Monday...
& we are still to get back police clearance from Australia & UK...
& then thats it hopefully... but you never know whether they will throw you another curve ball do you!!!
I just cant wait till its all over & we can then start will the stress of arranging the big move... LOL... I think I am going a big mad to be honest, but I am definitely not the only one!!!
I am trying to do research on shipping companies & flights & anything else I can think of!!! Just to pass the time...
Arrived Nov 11... Living & Loving Life!!! 2 girls at Hallett Cove Child Care & Hallett Cove East School... Hubby working... and im a Midwifery Student at Flinders Uni!!!
Noticed on your post you have requested a police cert from australia.
We also have to do this as we spent 12 months there.
We are due to post this off tomorrow. Would you recommend sending it via dhl or the royal mail? Were not so much in a rush but we where thinking about the 28 day timescale. Any advice would be appreciated.
GARRY, NATALIE & CAYSON - PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA GRANTED JULY 2011 - VISA VALIDATION TRIP COMPLETED MARCH 2012 - ARRIVED IN OZ 29th AUGUST 2013 -LITTLE HUGHSIE BORN SEPT 2014 - RETURNED TO UK FOR 12 MONTHS -VERY HAPPY TO BE BACK IN ADELAIDE JUNE 2016!!!
Hope you get your visa soon. As for me, we're still waiting. Day 16 after meds got finalised and still nothing. And I have no idea what is it that they're checking.
Hope you'll have a shorter wait than me.
Nothing for me today! Going to try not to check the tracker until Monday! :(
Hi claire.. sorry you have not heard anything, it can't be long now!!!
I bet you can not wait until monday to check again!!
Good luck, nicki
I see that you are from UK. So, I'm guessing your wait will be much shorter than mine. I came across a forum in PIO saying something about external security checks done by ASIO, outside of DIAC. And since I'm from a high risk country, it may post a delay to my application. And this saddened me. So near yet so far.
We're hoping to go in October this year. So I am just hoping for the best. :)
I am going to try the same and not check to see when my referred meds are changing to finalised. I did it before we got SS and found out a day later after we got SS he he he he