We hopefully will have CO allocated within the next week or so, we submitted our visa on the 31st March.
Called to query the timescales for the medicals and we can get an appointment for the 17th May, really dont know if I should book them or not..... our agent advised to await being allocated a CO until booking them, but seems most people book these prior to this?
I just want this to be over......... I know this is a decison I have to make, but any suggestions etc would be much appreciated! Can it go against you for pre-booking them?