• Results 1 to 3 of 3
    1. #1
      Mrs & Mrs T

      Where to send change of circumstances form to

      I need to add my daughter onto our application but i can not find the address of where to send the form to.

      Does anyone know?


    2. #2
      Where did you send your original paperwork too?

    3. #3
      Mrs & Mrs T
      I saw your message but couldn't respnd cos my phone was having a funny 5 but i managed to find that it was Adelaide, so i got to the post office before it closed at 1pm and got it posted off.



    Similar Threads

    1. How much was it to send your pet, all in all?
      By ste and cheryl in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 26-08-2010, 07:00 PM
    2. what can I send grandchildren from the uk
      By bikermad in forum Kids Down Under
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 26-03-2009, 01:15 PM
    3. where to send passports
      By sue2oz in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 02-10-2008, 09:21 AM
    4. Take the pets or send for them later?
      By The Waite Family in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 05-04-2008, 02:44 AM
    5. medicals - send them off to ...????
      By mOZzy in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 15-01-2008, 06:40 PM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums