Time scale from medical to visa been granted

trevorpayne

Guest leemina
I know this will vary from person to person but just as a ball point figure, how long does it take from meds to visa being granted.

Had meds 7th March, meds & police checks received 16th March, visa granted 17th march.

Guest WAITINGAME
I know this will vary from person to person but just as a ball point figure, how long does it take from meds to visa being granted.

Your making me laugh...you really cant wait like me....its getting obsessive..haaa :biglaugh:

Guest moviemummy

After all the years of waiting I am finding it very difficult to accept that maybe this time we'll get there! I have been looking at the posts for years but didn't log on cause I had nothing to say and felt really sad cause it was not moving for us.

Now with the new SS and my OH and daughter being on PIA thought it was time to re-engage!

Really can't believe just how fast things seem to be going for you all now. It's amazing!

Can I ask though, how did the medicals go? I am not a size 6 model and am worrying they'll fail me for being over weight. Am trying to diet but without major surgery I will never be a thin person! Not compaining just a bit concerned? Any advice - apart from slim fast!

L x

Guest WAITINGAME
After 2.5 years patience is wearing thin, just want the visas so we can book flights and go.

Saying that you must be on this site as much as me.

The wife thinks I have OCD. Don't know where she gets these ideas

Haaa think i am at the moment...its being coming an obsession....:arghh:

When i first started i was on all the time then for about 8 months i put it to the back of my mind...was driving me mad...so i thought sod thats it am not looking at poms in oz anymore. Then about December the obession kick in again

OCD Brilliant....!! Thats both of us then.

Hey your not to far from me am in Littleborough, just off the motorway at Milnrow...I went to Bradford Colliseum in Jan...dont laugh but i took my 6yr old to see John and Edward...Jedward...:biglaugh:

I see they are doing all the top venues. I bet they put on a good show though.

I took my daughter to Manchester arena to see Xfactor the other week.

Bloody sick of the trips to Manchester the NEC just down the rd from the medical centre.

There are quite a few people around our area that have or have applied for visa to Ozz, our friends moved just over a year ago to Hallett Cove. They must like it as they have just bought a house there.

Guest WAITINGAME
I see they are doing all the top venues. I bet they put on a good show though.

I took my daughter to Manchester arena to see Xfactor the other week.

Bloody sick of the trips to Manchester the NEC just down the rd from the medical centre.

There are quite a few people around our area that have or have applied for visa to Ozz, our friends moved just over a year ago to Hallett Cove. They must like it as they have just bought a house there.

I was there at X Factor too on the saturday night funny enough...what did you think...i thought it was good but much better last yr.!!

NEC is Birmingham...do you mean the M.E.N..!!

i know where the medical place is its near the Opera House.

My medicals are next friday cant believe how quick it has come round

Sorry M.E.N I didn't see it I let my daughters friend have my ticket, so I had to sample some of the locals around town.

We also did a reccie in QLD stayed just outside Brisbane CBD with family.

Thats when we decided Ozz offered far more than the Uk.

We decided if I can make ago of being a self employed builder in Bradford then we will be fine in Ozz.

If Adelaide doesn't work then I think we will try Brisbane.

Guest tpgc03

Hi,

Regarding a time frame from medicals done and documents sent in, in our case it was 3 weeks for our visa to be granted. We recieved notification by email and then a week later our passports returned with the visa. It was an amazing moment and such a relief, I totally understand how frustrating the waiting becomes. I am sure it will not be long for you and in the meantime try to focus on seeing friends and family, enjoying precious time with them because you will treasure these moments when you are eventually livin in OZ. You are doing the right thing, we have been here since Oct 2010 and have no desire to return back to South Yorkshire.

Guest moviemummy
No I'm no stranger to a fish super either. They are ok, just they made a cock up with my bloods so had to go back for re-test.

Pretty straight forward 50 sit ups 20 squats and 10 star jumps plus the usual blood urine and eye tests.

Just about laughed my pants off!!!!!! Thanks.

As long as I can have a cup of tea and a biscuit inbetween the squats!

L x