Visa Granted!!!!!!!!!!

Guest karyn1

Guest karyn1
Anytime is a good time top celebrate news like this...get it opened...lol

Great news.....get on with the organising now...

HG

Like your way of thinking HG! Think my head is going to burst even thinking about the organising:goofy:

Guest fazgallagher

Great init, we got ours granted last wednesday and i couldn't get the smile off my face. Only taken 14 months from start to finish so well impressed after all negative stuff you hear at beginning. I'm a brickie so hopefully the construction industry will be kind to both me and yourselves. We need to get shut of our house first before we go so if you can recommend any schools, places to live, work etc if you get there before us that would be great. Good luck with the future and get the beers in the fridge

Fazx

Guest karyn1
Great init, we got ours granted last wednesday and i couldn't get the smile off my face. Only taken 14 months from start to finish so well impressed after all negative stuff you hear at beginning. I'm a brickie so hopefully the construction industry will be kind to both me and yourselves. We need to get shut of our house first before we go so if you can recommend any schools, places to live, work etc if you get there before us that would be great. Good luck with the future and get the beers in the fridge

Fazx

It's the best feeling:notworthy: We also have to sell up first, so you might get there before us!

Will keep you updated with work etc, and we are still looking at places to live and schools! Good luck with the house selling!

Guest bishvegas

Woohoo Congratulations! We got our grant on Thursday and like you have to sell the house before we can go. Just want to be there now! Enjoy the celebrations x

Guest The Dimmocks
Thanks Michelle, but you do know you will regret offering help with anything......your inbox will be overloaded very soon..........;):chatterbox:

LOL that fine, I dont mind helping where ever I can. I sent you a facebook PM. I off to bed now though so catch up soon xx

Guest honestjoe

Thats fab news !! Congratulations. We have our medicals booked for 11th April, can't believe how quick you got your visa after medicals. Now im really scared.

Guest karyn1
Thats fab news !! Congratulations. We have our medicals booked for 11th April, can't believe how quick you got your visa after medicals. Now im really scared.

Thank you! We had to re-new my son's passports and only submitted that last monday along with the PC's and that has took the grand total of 7 days!! So glad, as we were getting slightly fed up considering we lodged the visa in October 09!! Not long till your medicals now....good luck with the last of this long process:)

Guest Angie12

Congratulations , well done :)

You deserve it for waiting so long !!!! I think i would've gone out of my mind by now if that was me !:biglaugh:

Have your champagne tonight and enjoy celebrating :D

Good luck

Guest moviemummy
After nearly 2 years of living in limbo, we have our visa granted:biglaugh: If it wasn't only 10am we would be opening the champagne:o

Hi

Congratulations. Delighted to hear your good news. Hope you've opened that bottle by now. Ours is waiting and I don't have your restraint. 10am or not there will be a cork popping!

L x :jiggy:

Guest jlr248
After nearly 2 years of living in limbo, we have our visa granted:biglaugh: If it wasn't only 10am we would be opening the champagne:o

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We applied for our visa October 09 and had our medicals on 4th march too - still waiting but i keep checking emails every morning. We also have a bottle of champers in the cupboard that we have been saving for the day we get our visa. It has been gathering dust for yeears and I am desperate to get it in the fridge. You have given me hope (bet you enjoyed that champagne)xxx

Guest karyn1
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We applied for our visa October 09 and had our medicals on 4th march too - still waiting but i keep checking emails every morning. We also have a bottle of champers in the cupboard that we have been saving for the day we get our visa. It has been gathering dust for yeears and I am desperate to get it in the fridge. You have given me hope (bet you enjoyed that champagne)xxx

Get that bottle out the cupboard and into the fridge!;) Had a couple now and feeling even more over the moon (if that's possible!):) We felt we were never going to get that email/call....and it will happen for you before you know it! Then the panic will set in LOL!:arghh: Good luck and hope to see your 'Visa Granted' post soon X

Guest karyn1
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you going out to Oz???

Thank you ....we have to sell the house first, and loads of other stuff to organise, but I am hoping to be there around October time!