Relocation, Relocation

Guest pixie7

Guest pixie7

Anyone see Relocation Relocation on More 4??

Adelaide looked and sounded amazing and it was all very positive for SA;)

Interesting to watch and listen to other peoples stories.

Guest Adelaide_bound
Anyone see Relocation Relocation on More 4??

Adelaide looked and sounded amazing and it was all very positive for SA;)

Interesting to watch and listen to other peoples stories.

Ohh, when was that on please? May be on 4On Demand still....??

Guest Angie12

I've watched the whole series , are these the ones that have been showen recently , where they are revisiting the families they helped a year ago ??

Can't wait to see if theres a new series , fingers crossed we'll be out there by the time this happens !!! :daydreaming:

Can't wait for some sunshine and warmth :cute:

Guest Mizzmp

I saw Phil Downunder last night which was in Adelaide, Hallet Cove. Was good to see the area altho seems quite pricey. We are looking at Tee Tree Gully and West Lakes Shore areas. So hard to tell til you get there.

It seems very laid back there!

Guest leeannekays

Hi Mizzmp,

Have you applied for your visa?

We have been looking at schools in different areas as we have a 5 year old and 3 year old. Do you have children?

It does look very laid back and family orientated.

Guest Adelaide_bound
I saw Phil Downunder last night which was in Adelaide, Hallet Cove. Was good to see the area altho seems quite pricey. We are looking at Tee Tree Gully and West Lakes Shore areas. So hard to tell til you get there.

It seems very laid back there!

Argh - more tv we missed (knew there was a bad side to watching little tv nowadays!). Was this on Channel 4, E4 or More 4 pretty please? Or were you watching it on record/similar? :goofy:

Guest pixie7

It was More 4 and it was recent- ish, prices correct as of Nov 2010. I'm sure you would probably find it online on 4oD.

It was a family (accountant) who had moved out and after renting for 6 months were now looking at buying- it also showed a few wage comparisons and bits about Adelaide.