Passport???

Guest Jane & Tony

Guest Jane & Tony

I hope someone can help

We are finally going this year after waiting for three to see if things would improve. Its time to bite the bullit I think and just get on with our lives.

Question is our 5 year visa runs out in May 2013 but my oh's passport runs out befor that

Do we just take his cancelled passport (along with his new one of course) with the visa inside, as proof that he has it,

or??????????

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help

Jane:huh:

Hi, i had the same problem, my passport runs out in a year and a half but our visa expires in 2013. I was told by our agent to get a new passport, take the old one with you with the visa in, and when in adelaide go to the DIAC office and get visa put in the new passport.

Hope this helps,

Andrew

Guest Jane & Tony

Phew!!!

Thanks v v much. Was a bit worried.

Just hope the cancelled passport doesn't get lost in the post!! (ex post office counter HAHA)