AITSL skills assessment

Guest pixie7

Guest pixie7

Just wondered how long it took for people to get their skills assessment from AITSL?

Guideline say 8 weeks from acknowledgement email but do they stick to this or are they quicker/slower?

Also do they email you results as well as posting? Want to start SS asap!

Thanksbiggrin.gif

Guest jakeandshelley

Hi,

I have had a bit of a nightmare with this!! I had my skills assessed without a problem in 2008 when it was TEACH Australia. However when looking to apply for SS I was told that this had expired so had to be assessed again but this time it was AITSL. I sent all the same information as last time. Within a week they acknowledged my application and said it would be 8 weeks. 4 weeks later they emailed saying I had not sent sufficient inormation about the length of my undergraduate study (not a problem last time!). So I have had to gather further evidence and this has set us back weeks!! I don't know why it took them 4 weeks to discover this. I have just sent the additional information so it will probably take another 8 weeks.

Sorry for the rant and I hope you don't have any probs. Good luck.

Shelley.