Whoo hoo visa granted

clan mac

Sorry not been posting on here for a while just wanted to share that we got our visa on 31/3/11 (the day before my 46th birthday).

We are still reeling from the shock. My hubby called me to tell me when I was at work, I was so excited I did the footballer thing and lifted my top up and pulled it over my head and started running around! (must have been temporary madness brought on by shock visa grant!!!)

Luckily my boss wasn't in the room at the time!!!!

So many plans now. Hoping to be in South Oz as soon as we can but everything rests on getting our house sold.

Can't wait to get to Oz.

Hugs

Lorraine

xxx

Congratulations and well done,we got ours a few weeks ago and are in the same boat as yourself..house to sell. Wish you loads of luck with the rest of your journey. Have you any idear where you would like to live in South Australia?

Guest Angie12
Sorry not been posting on here for a while just wanted to share that we got our visa on 31/3/11 (the day before my 46th birthday).

We are still reeling from the shock. My hubby called me to tell me when I was at work, I was so excited I did the footballer thing and lifted my top up and pulled it over my head and started running around! (must have been temporary madness brought on by shock visa grant!!!)

Luckily my boss wasn't in the room at the time!!!!

So many plans now. Hoping to be in South Oz as soon as we can but everything rests on getting our house sold.

Can't wait to get to Oz.

Hugs

Lorraine

xxx

Congratulations !!! i know what you mean about getting over excited but i'm a childminder and not sure my children would appreiate me running around with my top over my head :biglaugh: Know the feeling thou , fab !!!

Good luck with all your plans

I too can't wait !!!