Visas Granted

Guest Angie12

Guest Angie12

Hi all ,

Yes we have had our visas granted today , we're so happy that this part of the process is all over :D

We found out this morning , but this is the first moment i've had to make our announcement and start celebrating :o

Mentally i'm soooo ready but work wise both me and hubby's got a few things to sort out yet so not sure when we'll get there, but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel and our new life is soon coming :daydreaming:

Very exciting times ahead !!!:jiggy:

Thanks , yes its fab ;) will def be enjoying the celebrations !!! :D

Good Luck with all your arrangements for your move

Thanks - need all the luck I can get!! House looks like a bomb has gone off already :biglaugh: 21 weeks (not like I'm counting!) and I can't wait :D

Are you going to validate or just go over?

Kim

Guest Angie12
Thanks - need all the luck I can get!! House looks like a bomb has gone off already :biglaugh: 21 weeks (not like I'm counting!) and I can't wait :D

Are you going to validate or just go over?

Kim

We're living life dangerously and going for good :biglaugh: not gonna bother with messing around !!! Have got no idea where yet , and have never been over to oz either but life is far to short to start worrying now !!! :goofy:

Our house is in the middle of refurb , so feel your pain !!!

Don't blame you for counting , i know i will be closer to the time , when we go

Let me know who you use for shipping your stuff, and if they're any good , haven't a clue who we'll use yet

Guest Angie12
Congratulations!!! A great feeling, enjoy your planning! x

Thank you !!! Yes its a fab feeling , had a smile on my face all day , unusual for a monday !!!:biglaugh:

Totally enjoying the bubbly thou !!!:goofy:

Good luck with your plans too !! :cute:

Guest Angie12
Congratulations, hope the planing goes smoothly.

Thank you :jiggy:I'm not gonna stress about it , just gonna enjoy my time with friends and family :cute:

And look forward to our adventure !!!

Take care , good luck with your visa

We're living life dangerously and going for good :biglaugh: not gonna bother with messing around !!! Have got no idea where yet , and have never been over to oz either but life is far to short to start worrying now !!!

Let me know who you use for shipping your stuff, and if they're any good , haven't a clue who we'll use yet

Don't blame you - we're doing exactly the same, biting the bullet and going for it - waited long enough! We've never been either. Sounds familiar - we're in the middle of doing up our house too!! Must be mad :goofy:

Will let you know how I get on with removals etc.

Kim :D

Guest Angie12

Thanks , yes we did enjoy celebrating :)

I think we're gonna have a perm smile on our faces now untill we go , cos we're still as happy today about the news , as we were yesterday !!! :biglaugh:

Good luck everyone with all your preparations and don't get too stressed !!! :arghh:

Guest Cara&Gav
We're living life dangerously and going for good :biglaugh: not gonna bother with messing around !!! Have got no idea where yet , and have never been over to oz either but life is far to short to start worrying now !!! :goofy:

hiya,

congratulations on your visa woo hoo :jiggy:

We're doing the same - never been to Oz, we're just going to upsticks and move! really got to make a go of it then! lol whatever happens will be an amazing adventure :D

Keep us posted on your journey

Cara xx

Guest Angie12
hiya,

congratulations on your visa woo hoo :jiggy:

We're doing the same - never been to Oz, we're just going to upsticks and move! really got to make a go of it then! lol whatever happens will be an amazing adventure :D

Keep us posted on your journey

Cara xx

Cheers

Yes will do , keep me posted how you all go too.

Thats what we are telling everyone , its our adventure !! i think all friends and family think we're off our heads :goofy: but hay hoy life is what you make it and this is gonna be an amazing journey with our boys !!! ;)

Can't wait but got loads to sort before it begins !!

Take care

Guest Cara&Gav
Cheers

Yes will do , keep me posted how you all go too.

Thats what we are telling everyone , its our adventure !! i think all friends and family think we're off our heads :goofy: but hay hoy life is what you make it and this is gonna be an amazing journey with our boys !!! ;)

Can't wait but got loads to sort before it begins !!

Take care

Where are you from in the UK & when are you planning on going?

Guest Angie12

We're in Ashford , Middlesex @ the mo :daydreaming: dreaming of oz !!! :biglaugh:

Not sure at the mo when we'll go, but it'll prob be after xmas around jan/feb time , would love to go sooner but we'll see how things go , when are you hoping to get out there ???

Guest Cara&Gav
We're in Ashford , Middlesex @ the mo :daydreaming: dreaming of oz !!! :biglaugh:

Not sure at the mo when we'll go, but it'll prob be after xmas around jan/feb time , would love to go sooner but we'll see how things go , when are you hoping to get out there ???

We're in Worthing, West Sussex and we'll be going in about a year as we have so much work to do to get the flat ready to rent and we've got to save up. Would love to have got out about Sept/Oct but we need a year to get ready. Also I get my annual bonus in March which is usually £600/£700 so would be silly not to wait for that! Anyway, will have plenty more summers to spend out there :)

Have you got kids? we're well broody but are going to wait til we get settled in Oz now xx

Guest Angie12
We're in Worthing, West Sussex and we'll be going in about a year as we have so much work to do to get the flat ready to rent and we've got to save up. Would love to have got out about Sept/Oct but we need a year to get ready. Also I get my annual bonus in March which is usually £600/£700 so would be silly not to wait for that! Anyway, will have plenty more summers to spend out there :)

Have you got kids? we're well broody but are going to wait til we get settled in Oz now xx

We're sorting the house out to sell , we don't want any ties here when we go !! :daydreaming:

No plans to return , want to go and give it our all ;)

Yes don't blame you for waiting , we're working our a***s off so we can go and take our time exploring areas , this is the plan anyway :biglaugh:

Totally agree , we'll have plenty of summers to enjoy !!!

We have 2 boys , 11 & 5 yrs , we would love 1 more but like you we'll wait till we're settled

Congratulations and well done, bet you cant wait to get there. We would go tomorrow but have a house to sell,wish someone would hurry up and buy it!lol. Best of luck with everything.

Guest Angie12
Congratulations and well done, bet you cant wait to get there. We would go tomorrow but have a house to sell,wish someone would hurry up and buy it!lol. Best of luck with everything.

Know exactly wot you mean , i would go tomorrow too if i could :biglaugh:

But snap we're the same , i'm up to my eyes in dust from paint , desperatly trying to finish to put on the market !!! :shocked: fingers crosssed it sells fast !!!!

Thats my optimistic side showing now !! :biglaugh:

Anyway good luck with all your arrangements , hope your house sells quick for you , then you'll be on your way before you know it :cute:

Keep me posted on how your going

Guest Angie12
Yes,good luck to you too and hope to see you out there SOOOOOON!!! let me know how you get on.

Yes will do :cute:

Think i'll be letting the world know when we go :biglaugh:

Can't wait :jiggy: