FANDABBYDOSY.....we got the visa:-)

tean

Can't quite believe it yet, but we had an e-mail from DIAC today to confirm that we have been granted our visa and have to validate it by November this year!

So delighted, I cannot express it well enough.

Just told our relatives in Sydney and they can't wait to see us in Adelaide this year.

Woo-hoo!:D

Hoping to leave by end of August or September time....

Guest hughescl
Can't quite believe it yet, but we had an e-mail from DIAC today to confirm that we have been granted our visa and have to validate it by November this year!

So delighted, I cannot express it well enough.

Just told our relatives in Sydney and they can't wait to see us in Adelaide this year.

Woo-hoo!:D

Hoping to leave by end of August or September time....

Congratulations!!! can I ask if there was a reason you have to be there by November rather than the 12 months you usually get Many Thanks Claire

Congratulations!!! can I ask if there was a reason you have to be there by November rather than the 12 months you usually get Many Thanks Claire

Hi, congratulations aswell, am also interested as to why they only gave you 6 months to validate. Is this usuall ?

Guest Mizzmp

Congrats, any bricklayers applied? All I can see is carpenters and plasterers. We are still waiting to hear if we will get state sponsorship so hoping there are still slots left for us. Adelaide seems to be filling up real quick!

xx

Thanks to all that have wished us well on getting our visa granted.

Really not sure why we only have until November to validate it, as we thought it would be 12 months from the medicals, but it appears to be 12 months from when we applied.

Maybe it's due to needing nurses and I have a job offer???

It stated that this date is not negotiable!

All the best to all of you waiting for your golden ticket....