And finally

Guest Mark&Yvonne

Guest Mark&Yvonne

What a great feeling it is to be granted a visa. Just got it this morning and i just want to let everyone who is still waiting know it is GREAT and it will happen.

It has taken us 2 and a half years and at one point thought it just wasnt to be, but then suddenly as you will all get to find out BOOM it all happens at once:biglaugh:

Mark (one very happy person)

Guest jlr248

Congratulations Mark and Yvonne! We too have just got the nod this morning!!!! So excited, like you say its been a long time coming, two and a half years of wondering and stress. Would you believe our house actually goes on sale today too - bit of a coincidence and red letter day all round. Champers is in the fridge as hubby is at work, tho think he will be back early! Good luck and enjoy the celebrations tonight. Keep in touch, it will be great to hear how you're getting on. xxx

Guest hughescl
What a great feeling it is to be granted a visa. Just got it this morning and i just want to let everyone who is still waiting know it is GREAT and it will happen.

It has taken us 2 and a half years and at one point thought it just wasnt to be, but then suddenly as you will all get to find out BOOM it all happens at once:biglaugh:

Mark (one very happy person)

Congratulations !!!!! Claire :jiggy:

Congratulations! Hope all goes well with the big move. So jealous - we are just about to submit our State Sponsorship stuff, so we are a long way behind you!!!

I bet you have already been pricing up those flights!

My OH, Ian, is a carpenter - it would be great if you could keep us appraised of jobs over there once you have moved...

Good luck with it all x

Rachael

Guest Mark&Yvonne

Hey thanks guys for all you're comments. It would be great to keep in touch with everyone especially Carpenters/Joiners and also anyone involver in soccer out there.

Cant wait to make the move now, will someone buy my house please?

Mark