We are planning a trip to validate our visas in December/January.
We also want to make this a holiday of a lifetime - just in case we decide not to emigrate.
What would be on your top 10 must see/do list for both Adelaide and Australia as a whole.
On the practical side we have already on our list:
1. Line up job interviews/meetings to gauge job prospects.
2. Property investigations (north, south, east and western Adelaide).
3. Investigate Schools/child care (even though our daughter will only be 2 years old at time of visit).
4. Try to get to the 1st Sunday meet up - develop friendships.
On the Holiday side:
1. Visit Syndey for 2/3 days.
2. Visit a friend of ours who has already made the move.
Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Michael, Sharon, Isabella