Airfares

Misplaced

Well I think we have made a decision and that is to go and start a new life 'Down Under'.

Just got to sort out Aussie Citizenship for my two lads and Aussie passports for them and me. OH to get her partner visa and then we are all set.

Just one or 2 questions - which site did you find did the best airfare deals? I know they'll all have offers on at different times but it would be good for an idea.

Also, did you all do your house up before selling or just give it a quick tidy up? Strange question I now but just trying to get a feel of what would be best spend money and hopefully make it back or just a quick tidy up.

Thanks

Craig

Hi Craig,

Singapore airlines are very popular I have flown with them and it was a good flight.

A good website is www.skyscanner.com

I have a price from London to Adelaide with Singapore (may be visiting relatives in the UK later this year), a one way ticket for the 18th of November at around $900.

Tamara

Hi Craig,

Regarding your house, I'm selling a property of mine shortly and I've made the decision to "stage" it professionally. I've also asked a friend of mine who is a professional photographer to take the pics for the agent.

The house itself has been well looked after so no maintainence is needed but if there had been some I would have got on to it.

I figure, in this market, whether it be in the UK or in Australia you only get one chance to make a big impact when you first list your house. There is so much on the market, its a buyers market, so you need to stand out from the crowd.

Best of luck with everything :cute:

Judi

Hi Craig,

Singapore airlines are very popular I have flown with them and it was a good flight.

A good website is www.skyscanner.com

I have a price from London to Adelaide with Singapore (may be visiting relatives in the UK later this year), a one way ticket for the 18th of November at around $900.

Tamara

Thanks for this - we flew with Singapore Airlines when we moved to the UK. The food and everything was so much better than British Airways:biglaugh:

Hi Craig,

Regarding your house, I'm selling a property of mine shortly and I've made the decision to "stage" it professionally. I've also asked a friend of mine who is a professional photographer to take the pics for the agent.

The house itself has been well looked after so no maintainence is needed but if there had been some I would have got on to it.

I figure, in this market, whether it be in the UK or in Australia you only get one chance to make a big impact when you first list your house. There is so much on the market, its a buyers market, so you need to stand out from the crowd.

Best of luck with everything :cute:

Judi

Judi,

Very good points and well made. Oh well long days and nights ahead of us then to get it all sorted. The kitchen is our main problem and will have to have some serious work done on it.

I'll need a holiday after finishing it all..........................may try Australia:D