Don't have answers

Guest boesman

Guest boesman

Hi guys. What a roller coaster ride since starting the 1276 form and submitting it last night! I am now busy with form 80 for me and hubby. Trouble is, there are holidays that I can't remember the dates for and don't have stamps in my passport and previous passport had to be returned to passport office and never got it back. Also, a sibling who got British citizenship a few years ago, but we are not on speaking terms and after I asked, he won't give me the dates when he became British.

What does one do if you don't have the facts? What did other folks do on here?

Cheers

Boesman

Guest hughescl
Hi guys. What a roller coaster ride since starting the 1276 form and submitting it last night! I am now busy with form 80 for me and hubby. Trouble is, there are holidays that I can't remember the dates for and don't have stamps in my passport and previous passport had to be returned to passport office and never got it back. Also, a sibling who got British citizenship a few years ago, but we are not on speaking terms and after I asked, he won't give me the dates when he became British.

What does one do if you don't have the facts? What did other folks do on here?

Cheers

Boesman

Hi we went with best guess on holiday dates, if there is no stamp in your passport it would be difficult for immigration to check. Can't help on the other point sorry:)

Claire

Guest boesman
Hi we went with best guess on holiday dates, if there is no stamp in your passport it would be difficult for immigration to check. Can't help on the other point sorry:)

Claire

Thanks. I also decided, bugger that, what I don't know or remember they won't and it's not important.

Congrats on your visa!!!! Very jealous, but will be there soon;)

Guest Opportunities

Boesman,

Good luck with the process... Almost there! Unfortunately I cannot give out advice as I am also busy with the 176 application form. Just a quick question, when uploading your docs, do they ask you to load specific docs by name as per their list OR do they ask you just to upload the docs as you want to, in any order?

Is form 80 part of the online application or do you need to print it separately,complete it and attach it?

I know what docs is required for the paper application, but what about the online application, what other docs does one need to gather?

Any help... PLEASE!!!!

Thanks

Karen

x