For all who havnt used an agent before Sept 1st 07

Guest markv

Hi all,

Can anyone let me know if anybody has sent their application without using an agent, because i am wanting to know how you sent the application , was it sent so that someone had to sign for it at the other end.

Hi all,

Can anyone let me know if anybody has sent their application without using an agent, because i am wanting to know how you sent the application , was it sent so that someone had to sign for it at the other end.

Hi, I sent mine international signed for from the post office, I assume it was signed for at some point but there is no way of tracking it online the same way as DHL for example.

Have you sent yours and still not heard ? if so you should get in touch with them soon.

Simon

Hi Simon and Family,

Yes i sent my application via the same way,but when i rang ASPC last night they said that i should have received confirmation of my application.So they have given me an email address for me to send all my details and the international sign for reference No, so they can check to see where it is.

I also rang the Adelaide post office and they said a card had been left in their PO BOX for them to collect the application form . The big question is did they collect it because the post office could not tell me.

You would think that their post office would have some sort of data to say whether or not someone has signed for an item but they dont.How stupid is that,so at the moment i have just got to wait and see if they have it or not.The most annoying thing about it all is that you sit at home waiting all these months only to be told they might not even have your paperwork.

Sorry for rambling on , its so frustrating!

markv

Guest melissa and darren

Hi Markv

This might make you feel slightly better, they may have your papers, they could be with ours!!!

We know they got ours, they were signed for on 28th Aug. Checking the auto email response from Adelaide today says all offshore applications received before 1st Sept have now been receipted - but we know ours has not- no attempt has been made to take the payment off our card.

We are now worried they have lost our papers. Make mine a bloody double. Can this get any worse????

Melissa