TRA passed :)

Guest helene73

Guest Opportunities
Just had a email to say I have passed TRA, so SS getting lodged tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Helene!!!!!! That's great news! Glad that you are ready to lodge before the deadline!Such a horrible tight spot to be in for those who are still struggling to get all the docs together before the deadline!

Good luck with the lodgement!

Karen

Guest helene73

Thanks Karen :) this news is the best wedding anniversary present ever.

Now to make a start on the visa application and stay one step ahead x

Guest helene73
congratulations !!! get your ss in now , hope you get it quickly , track it online as we got the email from sa 4 weeks after the result online ,.. good luck

Your SA SS was quick!!! Hope mines that fast, we are ready to go with it completed it a few weeks ago, agent in Melbourne is sending it tomorrow, x

Guest helene73
Brilliant - lucky you !! Looks like I'm going to miss out and have to wait until 1st July now !! Can't see it arriving in next couple of days.

How long have you been waiting?

Guest vicky_1970

It was seven weeks last week. If it doesn't come this week - forget it !! I put in an urgent request form and have had an email today to say it's being processed as priority doh !! Off on holiday next week so can't do anything in time !! Oh well the sun calls.....

Guest helene73
Hey Helen ,

Its a great feeling isnt it really pleased for you on to the next stage now for SS, keep me posted on how SS gose ..:cute:

Regards Susan x :jiggy:

Guest helene73
Well Done! Its exciting isnt it? On to the next!

Nat x

Oh yeah :) 1 hurdle down 2 to go!!!

How are you getting on :) x

Guest helene73
It was seven weeks last week. If it doesn't come this week - forget it !! I put in an urgent request form and have had an email today to say it's being processed as priority doh !! Off on holiday next week so can't do anything in time !! Oh well the sun calls.....

I have everything crossed for you :) good luck and enjoy your holiday!! Let me know what happens :) x

Guest Opportunities

Helen,

Have a wonderful anniversary;quite right it is an excellent gift! You have the right idea to keep one step ahead, it is just so nice to be prepared in advance, you never know when they might surprise you!

Although some of the others on this forum, waited 8 weeks for SS approval, myself and Vasko got it in under 6 weeks (5weeks and 2days). Maybe you also saw that some got the CO's after 4 weeks and then this week two guys got CO's within 2 weeks!

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Good luck!

Karen

x

Oh yeah :) 1 hurdle down 2 to go!!!

How are you getting on :) x

Hi

We will be happy once we get this SA SS and get the visa lodged! Lol!

Are you using an agent or going alone with this process and how are you finding it....fingers crossed for your SS... At least you will have got it in before the changes. I do feel for the people that cannot make it before the 2nd may...all these changes...its enough to drive you mad!!!

Nat x

Guest helene73
Hi

We will be happy once we get this SA SS and get the visa lodged! Lol!

Are you using an agent or going alone with this process and how are you finding it....fingers crossed for your SS... At least you will have got it in before the changes. I do feel for the people that cannot make it before the 2nd may...all these changes...its enough to drive you mad!!!

Nat x

And tear your hair out lol

I am using a agent for the whole process but it's still stressful, I think it would have been better going alone for SS to tell the truth, it's ready to submit should be done by the time I get up in the morning :) I have been trying to keep one step ahead with the deadlines so now on with THE visa app just have to hope SA SS comes back in time now but I gained a extra week with the TRA. :)

Guest helene73
Helen,

Have a wonderful anniversary;quite right it is an excellent gift! You have the right idea to keep one step ahead, it is just so nice to be prepared in advance, you never know when they might surprise you!

Although some of the others on this forum, waited 8 weeks for SS approval, myself and Vasko got it in under 6 weeks (5weeks and 2days). Maybe you also saw that some got the CO's after 4 weeks and then this week two guys got CO's within 2 weeks!

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Good luck!

Karen

x

With the exception of today I am the unluckiest cow on the planet, so not holding my breath on this one!!!!

My theory is always think the worst!!! Then it's a nice surprise If something dose go right!!! Lmao :) x

Guest Lou&Paul
With the exception of today I am the unluckiest cow on the planet, so not holding my breath on this one!!!!

My theory is always think the worst!!! Then it's a nice surprise If something dose go right!!! Lmao :) x

That's my theory too! So glad i'm not the only one, lol. x

Guest petal
Hi Susan

Just still waiting!!! As usual ha! Hopefully should hear from SA shortly on the ss app then we are going to finally get this visa lodged!!

How are you getting on?

Nat x

hi Nat,

Great to hear from you just a minute ago went online to see if SS had received all my hard copy docs as deadline is fast approaching ,and yes it was there all docs recd 21st yipeee :biglaugh: so like you now the waiting game once again ..

Will catch up soon now i can go to work and relax a little , we are just waiting for just one document from the army for dean and then all visa docs will be ready ...:D

Take Care

susan xx