Help Needed for the Online Visa App already!!

Hi Guys

Sorry to disturb your lovely sunny afternoon, I need your kind help if possible!!

We have started the Online Visa Application for the GSM 176 (Not had the SA SS as of yet but getting ahead of ourselves) and we have sat here for an hour now trying to figure out where on earth we enter my details as a migrating partner?? :err:

I have gone right to the end of the online form and it does not ask for my details, I must be missing something, OH is the main applicant.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Nat x

Hi

If i remember there should be a part that says migrating dependants, that is where you put them if not there should be one for partners details.

hope this helps it is a nightmare where just waiting to here if we have a visa, but stick with it.

Thanks for your reply ajford. Good luck with getting your visa...hopefully it wont be too long for you now!

Ive checked and theres only 3 options...migrating dependants (defacto does not come up on the drop down menu for relationship to OH. Only child, parent etc), non migrating dependants and other family members! I think we are going to go crazy ha!

Nat & Gaz

have just looked at application form and on the main applicant details there is a tick box asking if anyone else is to be included in application then there is a drop down box and defacto is in there if you tick this and carry on it should come up with partner details . hope this helps

have just looked at application form and on the main applicant details there is a tick box asking if anyone else is to be included in application then there is a drop down box and defacto is in there if you tick this and carry on it should come up with partner details . hope this helps

Just tried it but no luck...when you say main applicant...are you referring to the page that states personal details. I cant seem to locate it! God i must be stupid. I will have another go tomorrow. I think i have had too much sun ha. Thank you for your help

Nat

I have finally got a brain and figured it out!

What we had entered for my OH was he was engaged not defacto and thats why it wasnt bringing up the section to enter my details.

Many thanks for your help.....i feel very silly!

I need a drink after this performance ha! And they'll be many more to come. Enjoy the rest of your easter